Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-white-varsity-red-2015

Size 13 for $414.99

embarassed.gif

Should I trade both of my VNDS red and navy Air Max 90s for a pair of DS Chicago 1s? The Kanye fan in me wants to keep the AM's but I also REALLY want these Chicagos...

The kanye Fan in you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] trade those ****'s asap bro

Quote:

Should I trade both of my VNDS red and navy Air Max 90s Independence Days for a pair of DS Chicago 1s? The Kanye fan in me wants to keep the AM's but I also REALLY want these Chicagos...
no, you can get a pair for the red one only, depending on how beat they are tho.

Man too many opportunities were placed in my way to get [emoji]127824[/emoji]s. I had to jump on it....SBBs will be piece of [emoji]127856[/emoji] for me honestly.

dont forget about yo boy if i strike out :lol: ...my spot back home seem gotten blown up with this release :smh:

small town that always got 1's and dudes one 1.5 hours away showed up. my sister informed me |I

Last edited:

make some on ID and trade those weak *** plastic 90s 
mean.gif
 ...they went on sale before people saw him wear them. Then again he went to Adidas, go buy some Stan Smiths or something.
Adidas sucks and Stan Smiths are arguably one of their worst sneakers.. Yeezy Boosts are awful, everything Kanye did/wore with Nike was classic and everything afterwards has been hot garbage.

Back
Top Bottom