Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

The tensai will come back on and redeem himself later on today, I could have put forth the effort but I didn't.  I still will try to get the Chicago 1s at a decent price, just you guys watch; like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the great AirSakuragi will triumph like the tensai he is!
Well, you better hurry and snatch up a pair for $400 before they're at $800.

Last edited:
My pair came in today and damn they are on point! looks like these babies are sleeping next to me tonight to keep daddy some company
pimp.gif

Bull1trc, T0NYD2WiLD, Foamer Simpson, SC00P208, TBlake, and YoAntyKicks
Not a fan of bull1trc, but I guess he's ok from a style point of view.  I usually just mute his videos and let them play through.

Add Nightwing and KickGenius for performance and tech based reviews.

Add jumpmanbostic and mjo23dan for historic lessons and in depth comparisons from OG to recent retro releases.

Good lord, 2000+ entries after 2 days... ?!?! 

Not a fan of bull1trc, but I guess he's ok from a style point of view.  I usually just mute his videos and let them play through.

Add Nightwing and KickGenius for performance and tech based reviews.

Add jumpmanbostic and mjo23dan for historic lessons and in depth comparisons from OG to recent retro releases.

Good lord, 2000+ entries after 2 days... ?!?! 

theres more too, but leaving JMB out was criminal. JMB is top 5 of all time.

Last edited:
was definitely not easy... how did you cop 3 pair? You in London? They got like 4 stores with TZ account status, so from what I heard it was easy there.
OG boxes are dope, and I def keep my boxes, but i'll be damned if an og box woulda mattered to me for these.
:lol: every detail on these matters, but I feel you

was definitely not easy... how did you cop 3 pair? You in London? They got like 4 stores with TZ account status, so from what I heard it was easy there.

OG boxes are dope, and I def keep my boxes, but i'll be damned if an og box woulda mattered to me for these.
yeah, at this point, I don't care about the OG box, I just want that AJ1

but damn on ebay europe, things are crazy

I need A 9US and the only offer is :

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Nike-Air-Jor...134?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item25a7677c9e

he's asking 950 € WTF

and no pics, you can't be sure if it's genuine, damn it would hurt  to buy at that price and even more if it's a fu fu pair

For anyone who's actually worn their pair: How's the fit? Could I get away with going a half size down?

:lol: :smh: from fake hope on fake websites to fake contests with fake winners. I really hope no one here believes this ****

Last edited:
laugh.gif
every detail on these matters, but I feel you
it's true. i was moping around for days after i saw the huge glue spot on the collar of my pear. when i had success removing it with an eraser it was like the clouds lifted and i was in a permanent good mood. 

Forget it man, just going to quick NT and my YouTube channel, thought this was a community but... Still have my love for sneakers though...good bye NT and the NT people I'm cool with

@slyme843
 @mushka81
 @Dafilman
 @GrizzlyAnimal
 @Bigsykedaddy
 @mochachip2
 @7JaysAweek
 @Carolina Finest
 @KilroytheDon
 @ayotayo
 @alphadog
 @dhtowng
 @CGunesq
 @Wafflegeist
 and even you @OGMCMXCII
 peace guys and remember the name AirSakuragi!  The once sneaker and NT tensai 
HOLD UP BRO!!!!!!!! You not going nowhere. At least your keeping the thread alive and interesting..no more jokes towards you

What the hell did you guys do :nerd:

I skimmed this and learned a lot of you have a lot of really bad taste in hip hop

Coolio? :smh:

If you don't have Illmatic or Reasonable Doubt on your list :smh:

Back
Top Bottom