Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

where dey at doe!!! only your area? All I'm seeing in my area is ~$300

Goat and StockX both way less then 300 and they verify that shoes are authentic. I've bought from Goat before and was happy with their service. Might end up getting my 8.5 BTs through them.

Last edited:
Blacktoes have never really been on peeps radars as much as they should. I guess if they had the black tongue it'd be different. For me, these are better than the Chis.

Question for you guys. Has anyone who received an order confirmation NOT received a shipping confirmation yet? Thanks in advance.
Me, I always get paranoid, but I checked back in my email, and most of my hyped orders have shipped on Mondays.

I wouldn't panic until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Interesting How Their Spokesman Has Been MIA On Here As Well......

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Lol for reals. I PMed him because I didnt want to infect this thread but if I get no response by tomorrow (the supposed last shipping out day) then I'm opening a claim and never want to hear about them again ha.

I received FL order confirmation yesterday and shipping confirmation today.

I received SNKRS order confirmation yesterday, no shipping confirmation yet. I expect it tomorrow.

I purchased some shoes from SNKRS last Saturday and it was the same pattern. Order confirmation Saturday, shipping confirmation Monday, received the shoes on Thursday.
Thanks man, yeah my wife ordered a pair and got her shipping confirmation already from SNKRS. Appreciate it.

Me, I always get paranoid, but I checked back in my email, and most of my hyped orders have shipped on Mondays.

I wouldn't panic until Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thanks I appreciate it. I usually don't wonder but my wife's pair already shipped so I found it kind of odd. 

View media item 2222771
Im sure @@heatseeker23 is gonna get salty since theyre all 10.5 but it was a pretty good haul yesterday. FTL and FA apps and Nice Kicks LA came thru and was able to cop on SNKRS too that should be coming in by Wednesday. 4 personal pairs. Easiest OG 1 release ever

Don't Hate The Playa Hate The Game!

I'm Still Pairless Myself But Always Nice To See NT Fam Cook Come Release Day :nthat:

I Know In Due Time I'll Track Down My 9.5's At A Reasonable Price Point

Lol for reals. I PMed him because I didnt want to infect this thread but if I get no response by tomorrow (the supposed last shipping out day) then I'm opening a claim and never want to hear about them again ha.
I'll tell you what someone else told me. Save yourself the time and just file your claim today. I spoke to Whip the other day about my claim. He was straight up with me, told me it's probably best that I just go through the claim process until they get their stuff together because as of right now I think they bit off a little more than they can chew. 

I'll tell you what someone else told me. Save yourself the time and just file your claim today. I spoke to Whip the other day about my claim. He was straight up with me, told me it's probably best that I just go through the claim process until they get their stuff together because as of right now I think they bit off a little more than they can chew. 

Thanks dude. Repped.

Just compared my Breds with these and now looking at them both, the quality on these is better in my opinion, leather is softer in all areas on the BTs except the top of the toe.

I actually like how they changed up the leather on all these 1s. BTs, Chicagos, Breds, SBB and RSBB all have their own unique highlights when it comes to the leather quality on different parts of the shoes.

Anything is pretty much better than those Chicagos with the leather tongue and old love black toes I use to have.

Skinny jeans aint the move for anyone except females.

511, or any tapered jean is the move for me. I'm 6'0 190, I can't rock skinny at all. I wear a 34 waist, but in skinny I would have to get a 36/38 just to be able to fit them

Back
Top Bottom