Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just gonna have to see if resell dips or if I can cop extras on the next release and trade for black toes

This is a second option for those that took the L
laugh.gif

They do look clean tho

preach brotha!

when i dont hit on a release i want

i usually try to find a vnds pair later on for cheap

I repped the original poster, good sht I was in the same situation.. stuck paying resell or even retail on shoes that ended up selling for less. Paitence is a virtue..stay looking and if using apps always check in.. i stopped paying resell on any jordan. I have even doubled up some pairs that people dont care for i.e. Cyber 1, ying yangs etc.. but i didnt pay evem close to retail, to me they are worth the momey i paid..Sometimes the things you want come to you without even looking. I got the breds(camped 4h total), Sbb away, and the black toes from the FA app, im not a reseller and always checked in store. Do your research and save that bit of money. Of course some people dont mind paying resell and thats their thing, but if you can save money and still get your pair why not?

HONESTLY IF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME WILL POWER TO NEVER PAY ANYTHING OVER RETAIL, YALL WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE CRAZY PRE-ORDER SHENNIGANS OR  CRAZY SHOE MARKET WHERE 80-90% IS MOSTLY RESELL.

YALL KNOW THESE BREDS/SPACEJAMS/CONCRODS/ETC ARE GOING TO RE-RELEASE EVERY YEAR. OTHERWISE JORDAN'S PROFIT MARGIN WILL DROP LIKE CRAZY. THEY CAN'T KEEP ALIVE  WITH THESE NEW MODELS AND LAME AS GR COLORWAYS. 

AND IF YOU DIDN'T PICK IT UP THIS YEAR, JUST THANK GOD YOU SAVED $200+ FOR SOME UNPAID BILLS/NICE DINNER/A-DAY-OFF TRIP OR WHATEVER.

GET YOUR #PRIORITIES RIGHT YOUNGINS!

p.S. i got an L on this one (and the breds, and the orange sbbs) but ain't no biggy, moving on to the next one!
$480 saved 
smokin.gif
   go pay a bill and have dinner now 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I know this is not going to surprise anyone: I have not received my kdak promo pair.

:rofl:

Don't Trip Bro, Ol' Boy WHIP Has Assured Us All That $20K In Giveaways Is "No Big Deal" To A Credited Company Of This Calibur.

Especially If The Box Tag Reads "QS".......

:nthat:

Last edited:
I know this is not going to surprise anyone: I have not received my kdak promo pair.

:rofl:

Don't Trip Bro, Ol' Boy WHIP Has Assured Us All That $20K In Giveaways Is "No Big Deal" To A Credited Company Of This Calibur.

Especially If The Box Tag Reads "QS".......
prolly wouldn't had been issues if people didnt bug out and cancel their orders like the damn plague

Last edited:
Nike EU still didn´t announce anything since they said they will be delayed.. I´m on alert but I can almost guarantee they will release at the moment when I don´t pay attention
roll.gif

If you've spent any time dealing with any popular shoe release you'll know that site crashes, delays, site traffic is all a part of release day. Typically foot sites and others try and do a good job of releasing right at the top of the hour but there have been instances where it's gone up a couple minutes early or a couple minutes late. You'll be alright.

Just another reminder for everyone like me who at 9am on the dot saw the black toes instantly sell out on snkers app and just moved on. Glad to see alot of people getting their pairs

Last edited:
**** guys I'll make it easy for you. Kfap is a fraud simple as that. He tried to steal our money. You will not get your pairs. File a claim now.

I dont think WB is all fraudulent. I did recevie legit RSBB 1s from them with a actual store receipt. However with the number of claims they now have, i dont think anyone is getting anything

Should I pull the trigger for $250 shipped for a 9.5 right now? Should I wait until online pairs start coming to see if prices drops a bit more?

511, or any tapered jean is the move for me. I'm 6'0 190, I can't rock skinny at all. I wear a 34 waist, but in skinny I would have to get a 36/38 just to be able to fit them

That's the general rule of thumb unless you have truly skinny legs. I size up whenever I get skinny jeans for that reason. Unless they are a stretch type denim

Back
Top Bottom