Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hit on these at my local FTL through the app 
pimp.gif

Call me crazy but my favorite AJ1 of all time.
Not crazy, it's my favorite too.....and congrats.

Last edited:

my FTL app notification says you have 3 hours to confirm your reservation but when I go into the app it says you were not selected. WHAT A TEASE
Close out the app and re-open. Some dudes in here getting an L and then closing and re-opening with a W. 

Cooked on the Foot Locker app. This store in Athens rarely gets anything but got these and the banned 1's. They keep it up, Im gonna use this app every time.

Last edited:
Okay so I'm gonna try for these tomorrow. They would be my first ever pair of Jordans (yes that is true). I just wonder, how are these in size? Do they run tts? I have size 10.5 i. Air Max 90/1 and size 11 in most Adidas sneakers, 11.5 in Ultra Boosts. What size do you think would work best for a pair of Jordan 1's?

Okay so I'm gonna try for these tomorrow. They would be my first ever pair of Jordans (yes that is true). I just wonder, how are these in size? Do they run tts? I have size 10.5 i. Air Max 90/1 and size 11 in most Adidas sneakers, 11.5 in Ultra Boosts. What size do you think would work best for a pair of Jordan 1's?
Sz11

this app was probably made to prevent all those damn crooked employees there were... ive won at my local mall, a place where i have never won... ever

Thanks man. Just how the black toe hits the shoe works. Reason I like SBs, fragments. Though I don't have either unfortunately
You're right about that black toe, although I'm not a huge fan of the SBB......I like the SBB Aways better (blasphemy to some I know lol).

FTL= W on first time using the app. I got to say win or lose it beats running around for raffle tickets. Hopefully the W's continue.

FTL= W on first time using the app. I got to say win or lose it beats running around for raffle tickets. Hopefully the W's continue.
Dude definitely the best system. The head starts weed out the bots/grandmas. Congrats on the hit. 

I didn't even think about that perspective. I wanted to be able to pick more than 3 stores, but I guess that's the trade-off. Still hit at FTL, so I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom