The fifth of November, 

The Gunpowder treason and plot; 

I know of no reason 

Why the Gunpowder treason 

Should ever be forgot!..."

Congrats to those who copped!

I passed on multiple pairs last night for $225 shipped, now they are all $260+ 
laugh.gif
I'm still seeing mad legit Instagram sellers selling these for $260-280. Not sure where all these $300+ pairs people are talking about tho

Pending W for me? Just checked out 2 minutes ago.

I had my usual set up, desktop sites up, Apps on phone ready, websites open on Mobile Browser as well.

Kept clicking and clicking while reading all about all the Ws and Ls in here. Didn't have too much hope and was just clicking away lol.

Out of the corner of my eye, instead of the red error message I saw a flash...and once again there it was. Got through to my cart of FA via my mobile browser and checked out!

I got through on sbbr via mobile browser - this might be the way to go for me..

Good start! Will be better if I get off the FTL wait list
roll.gif
 now I think I'm just being greedy.

What's the secret to getting a pair in your cart on the Foot sites? Clicking "add to cart" repeatedly until one finally goes through?

Yup, gave up on the sneakers app and just kept clicking add to cart on footaction to grab my pair

i still have my wb order in

unlike 90% of the people who ordered from them, though, i have a thing called 'patience'

only wanted to double up so i could compare the pairs for quality issues and then use one as trade bait

ETA Wednesday :smokin
First of all I wan' thank my connect (Nike/SNKRs)
The most important company with all due respect
View media item 2221204

lol :lol: but nah they came through for me on the Banneds, SBBs and BT's
slowly building up a 1's collection, and i hope i have the same luck with the royals

Lol at "$220" on eBay. What size are you? Size 9 and below forget about it. won't be less than $280 in a week. For some reason small foot Asian boys think they copped gods gift to the earth. These foos post or best offer and when you offer $10 less deny you. Same guys that try to lowball your *** when you're selling for a good price. The stinginess is real in the game for us small footers. I see eBay listings for you bigger foot guys and feel envy sometimes. At least y'all treat each other like human beings small foot boys a group of napoleons.
yeah I'm size 13 so I don't know the struggle of sz 8-10 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom