Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Sorry if answered or debated already but what is the consensus: is Black Tongue on the black toes OG? Because in pics of photoshoots MJ has a black tongue on the pairs. But in other photos and even pairs from 85 the tongue is white.

Just wondering what the general thoughts were.

Congrats to those who cooked...

That's what I'm saying. Nice thinner full grain is the way to go. That tumbled **** is the biggest gimmick going. 1s were starting too big and bulky in my opinion.

Of all the OG 1 Bulls colorways, BT 1's are probably my least liked. I missed on the 2013 years ago so hopefully these impress me in person, otherwise, they'll be a Xmas present soon.

Wish banned were this red and smooth

I actually don't even like the banned anymore :smh:

2013>>

Seems like you got very lucky, i completely agree with you. If the breds were blacktoe quality with the smooth leather i wouldnt have ended up selling my pair. I managed to get them retail and debated it.. but sold them about a week later. Friend of mine has both 2013 and 2016 breds n likes the 13 color better. Im ecstatic about my pair of black toes. It was everything i expected in terms of quality. I wish all the 1s dropped with at least this type of overall quality.

Suggestion. Wait til tomorrow before paying resell. Go to your local shiekh and find someone helpful. Ask politely if they can check if it is possible to order a pair (in your size) of the Jordan's that released yesterday. I have had luck with every release I missed online.

Prime example is today...I missed out in the morning. Went to work and left around 220 for lunch to go and see if they had any or could take care of me. Asked for my size and then politely the girl said she had 3 pairs left including the size 10.5. I asked if she could order a size 10 for me instead since these may be a bit big but I'm in between sizes. She said this one she had on hold for herself but if I came back tomorrow they can check other stores and order from them. Ding ding ding. I thanked her so much for the 10.5 and said I would be back for a 10 tomorrow if it was possible. Usually the manager does this for me but I want the sales associate to get commission.

I've had 100% success on anything that sells out online. Try. Don't forget, the more polite you come off rather than a know it all, u have a better chance for them to take the time to walk away from a sale in store to check rather than think ur some hypebeast or reseller. Hopefully u get lucky. But don't pay resell until u do your foot work. It's worth it. Not all are like this but if it's a chain or a store with multiple locations it's worth asking. Plus builds a relationship.

Suggestion. Wait til tomorrow before paying resell. Go to your local shiekh and find someone helpful. Ask politely if they can check if it is possible to order a pair (in your size) of the Jordan's that released yesterday. I have had luck with every release I missed online.

Prime example is today...I missed out in the morning. Went to work and left around 220 for lunch to go and see if they had any or could take care of me. Asked for my size and then politely the girl said she had 3 pairs left including the size 10.5. I asked if she could order a size 10 for me instead since these may be a bit big but I'm in between sizes. She said this one she had on hold for herself but if I came back tomorrow they can check other stores and order from them. Ding ding ding. I thanked her so much for the 10.5 and said I would be back for a 10 tomorrow if it was possible. Usually the manager does this for me but I want the sales associate to get commission.

I've had 100% success on anything that sells out online. Try. Don't forget, the more polite you come off rather than a know it all, u have a better chance for them to take the time to walk away from a sale in store to check rather than think ur some hypebeast or reseller. Hopefully u get lucky. But don't pay resell until u do your foot work. It's worth it. Not all are like this but if it's a chain or a store with multiple locations it's worth asking. Plus builds a relationship.

Repped , ALWAYS pays to do your research and legwork.

View media item 2221823
Labeled a QS so I couldn't use my coupon like on the Banneds but happy to have them regardless [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Already started with the shipping confirmation email questions?

Where is that "the sky is falling" pic?

It'll more than likely come tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom