Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just a guess that the AJ1 Retro Hi OG Chicago will return 2017. Or otherwise I would have purchase a 2015 pair already. JB will not slow down releasing the retro 1's. Here's news on the Metallic Reds for 2017, making a come back.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-metallic-red-2017/
My educated guess is that they are remastering all the Jordan 1's and then they're going to shelf them for a good amount of time. They went from '94 to '15 without a proper Chicago retro.

Of course this is just a guess, but it makes sense to me.

I don't see the chicagos dropping in 2017 or 2018...I figured those were the 1st in all the remastered versions..then again they are putting the R reserved in 2 spots on tongue now so maybe with that feature? I got a feeling next go round we will be calling all these trash once the og hangtags come..straighter neck..bigger swoosh and that super thick leather rolls out..lol

Last edited:
yeah also I spoke on something less heartbreaking earlier how I confirmed for a store I never win at and my pickup reservation switched to a different mall

I even went to the og mall not knowing it switched til I was in the store typing in a code that didn't work
Ridiculous. Shady stuff like this is why I always pick up raffle wins early. These jerks will do anything to backdoor. 

Anybody get a shipping confirmation from FTL orn FTA yet?

No, but my order history on the footaction website changed from "waiting on approval" to "ready to ship". I assume they wouldn't ship until Monday. Check your order history on the site you got it from

I wonder how they got the system to recognize the in-store device verification?

The footaction I went to this morning, they swiped my phone saw the verification code to confirm my pair and they just matched my name and that number that was loaded in the system, and clicked "purchased."

So that's what they prolly did

The only time they scanned my phone was when they did my membership to add points to purchase.

For the guy who didn't get his pair from the shady footaction, I would call corporate on Monday, **** a email. I would've been furious and probably caused a scene.

Last edited:

My educated guess is that they are remastering all the Jordan 1's and then they're going to shelf them for a good amount of time. They went from '94 to '15 without a proper Chicago retro.

Of course this is just a guess, but it makes sense to me.
That's what my gut feeling is too, I feel like the OG 3's are cycling back in as the 1s go out for at least 2 or 3 years after literally dropping every OG  colorway in remastered form within two years.

Personally that's fine with me, I definitely plan on picking up each of these retros.

That's what my gut feeling is too, I feel like the OG 3's are cycling back in as the 1s go out for at least 2 or 3 years after literally dropping every OG  colorway in remastered form within two years.

Personally that's fine with me, I definitely plan on picking up each of these retros.
Yeah for sure.

For the guy who didn't get his pair from the shady footaction, I would call cooperate on Monday, **** a email. I would've been furious and probably caused a scene.
This is gonna start to happen more n more once the App starts being available for more stores..

Especially in SoCal!!

I seen a few things today that would be considered Sus As hell.  

Now, The true process with the app is supposed to work like this with the 6pm unclaimed pairs line

IF you are on a wait list for a store, you are to go there whatever time before 6pm and get in the unclaimed pair line

The line is only supposed to be those people 1st to line up with the wait list confirmed on their app, followed by people who weren't picked at all following them.

The mgr is supposed to check the phone size if it's available that person can buy it, If not they can pick from whatever sizes are left.
But most aren't doing that

Last edited:
Damn the FTL I went to had a employees that were nice as hell. The process was so simple for me. Makes me glad that I didn't run into any trouble that some of you guys were going through. 

black toes not all that no but this thread got them sounding like hot fire! Lol

Last edited:
Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed View media item 2221975

I knew this type of **** was going to happen. Sorry to hear that it happened to a fellow NT'er. I had 2 pairs reserved. 1 at FA & 1 at FTL. The manager at FA explained to me that each winner has their own unique code. Only Managers are able to access the system and "confirm" that each winner purchased their pair. I purposely waited until 5:15 pm to pick up my 2nd pair to see if this foolishness was going to happen to me as well but the only difference at FTL was a regular employee only asked for my ID and crossed my name off her list of winners and I walked out with my 2nd pair with no issues. I'd definitely call corporate on Monday. I bet you won't see that manager or the sales associates that "helped" you at your local store anymore after this. Hopefully corporate can track you down a pair of BT's in your size or at least make sure you're good for the next big release because of some shady employees.

Last edited:
They came into the adidas store to stunt lol

The level of salt in the room lol
Legends 
pimp.gif

Im j/p either way.
smile.gif

My Mrs.- gave me that same look today, when said Im about to go in on them [emoji]127942[/emoji] room 16s, right after I pushed $200+ out for the BT 1s today.

She said "the 1s, Trophy 16s , and then you want Blue suede 12s, and TB 3s all before Novembers out. You stay on that route you gonna need some new [emoji]128049[/emoji] too."
laugh.gif

Needless to say I didnt trigger on the [emoji]127942[/emoji] 16s.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So I ended up with two pairs of these black toes and posted one pair for sale to a local fb group. Started browsing thru the group and saw someone asking to trade a pair of SBB 2.0s for black toes, same size, DS condition. I jumped on em quick and met up with dude after driving an hour. Checked em out and and then drove an hour back home. Love shoe for shoe trades. It's like I paid retail because essentially I did. Today was a good day :pimp:

View media item 2221831

Congrats, man!! Awesome trade, wished someone would offer me a deal like this for my 2nd black toe ;-)

Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed View media item 2221975

Damn sorry to hear that, if that did happened to me they would've have to call the cops

What happened with kdak orders?

After Speaking With Upper Level Management After An Hour+ On Hold With Paypal, I Was Told That Their Account Is Currently Suspended And They Won't Be Allowed To Do Business With PP Any Longer.

My Guess Is That Is Why The Site Has Been On "Coming Soon" While They Figure Out How To Steal Money From Another Large Group Of People :smh:

Back
Top Bottom