Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

cause then they would be doing right by us, and we all know they dont care about that.

This is true. It's funny because I think they know any OG 1 with the Bred/Royal/Shadow colorblocking is going to sell well so they limit production of those to crappy mids like Joker 1s and OLNL 1s and Melos or, in the case of BT color blocking, limit it to super limited releases like Frags or, in terms of SBB color blocking, limit it to OG SBBs and the AS that released this year (both somewhat limited releases).

For example, I think if JB released proper OG OLNLs and Burples (what the Jokers should have/could have been) they would've sold much better than metallics.

Last edited:
cause then they would be doing right by us, and we all know they dont care about that.

This is true. It's funny because I think they know any OG 1 with the Bred/Royal/Shadow colorblocking is going to sell well so they limit production of those to crappy mids like Joker 1s and OLNL 1s and Melos or, in the case of BT color blocking, limit it to super limited releases like Frags or, in terms of SBB color blocking, limit it to OG SBBs and the AS that released this year (both somewhat limited releases).

For example, I think if JB released proper OG OLNLs and Burples (what the Jokers should have/could have been) they would've sold much better than metallics.
There were way more Banned and Royals than metallic reds released tho, so they did produce more of the most popular colors..

yup. they know EXACTLY what theyre doing. they know what will sell good and what will sit. why you think they came up with the reserve system? lol they aint send out reserves for the suptempos...wonder why lol

yup. they know EXACTLY what theyre doing. they know what will sell good and what will sit. why you think they came up with the reserve system? lol they aint send out reserves for the suptempos...wonder why lol

That'd be sick if they did. :lol:

That'd be sick if they did.
laugh.gif
would have been super sick! but they knew they didnt need the reserves system to help sell those lol

I'm surprised Nike keeps releasing metallics, they only seem to sell well when they go on deep discount.
So u think a shoe company shouldn't produce a shoe because it gets discounted? Do u apply that to other brands as well? Just curios

Back
Top Bottom