Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Already got one pair if they go to anywhere from 60-100 next week it's a double up for me

I don't think they'll drop in prices that soon after release. I mean the metallic blues were/are at outlets and its been a year and some change to reach that lowest price mark. But same sentiments over here. Dbling up on that disco price.

Last edited:
Got me sold for sure. Mine on there way from city blue for 128.

too much you guys pull the trigger way too early.

could have got these for 30 to 40 percent off on city blue in about 3 weeks

yall aint got no self constraint i swear

too much you guys pull the trigger way too early.

could have got these for 30 to 40 percent off on city blue in about 3 weeks

yall aint got no self constraint i swear

Depends on how bad and soon the person wants it. These might not be high on your list but they were more of a priority to the person buying.

meh, if you want it, get it. if it happens to go on sale later, just return the more expensive pair. problem solved.

Why is it such a big deal how much we pay for them. I just don't understand the mentality of getting a 50 percent off discount on every pair possible. Money is definitely a thing to me for sure. Not trying to act like it's not. But if I want a shoe now, and can afford it. I'm gonna get it. Not spending all my time worried about every code possible to get out of paying retail. If that's what you want to do great. But is it such a problem to others that not everyone has that mindset? I was excited to get 30 plus off retail. I would've paid retail for these in store. Because they are worth that to me.

Wow, some of y'all pairs have tumbled on em.. mine are just plain flat all around.

My pair just arrived. Feelin em. Next up premium essentials [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Last edited:
I actually bought from Nike with 20% off code
I think some folks including me just feel why pay retail when you can get on sale
I think we have been spoiled how the navy's hit such low prices
To get the $95 price point I think is gonna take at least a few months imo

Oh man I was team red lace....
But white laces do look clean....
Decisions...decisions....[emoji]129300[/emoji]

^ anything under retail is fine [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Plus they just released 2 days ago
Win win baby!

Yeah I want all the metallics coming out
I just couldn't wait a few months just to save $30-40
My plan is if they hit that $80-100 range or lower
I'm gonna double up for sure