Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well just purchase em and then tell me about it .. I called and they said theres no more in there ware house the only shoes left in stores more than likely but good luck and hope u get ur hands on sum there real nice

I stock locate shoes from footlocker and family all of the time my man. You really don't know what you are talking about if you are trying to say it's guaranteed that you will get a display shoe.
And I have a pair of these so you don't have to tell me they are nice :smile:

I wasant TElling you there nice I WSS TELKING THE OTHER GUY THAT WANTED EM ..LIKE I SAID BUY THEM FROM FOOT ACTION NOT FOOTLOCKER THEN TELL ME HOW ARE THEY BECWUSE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FOOTACTION NOT FOOT LOCKER .......:smile:

I wasant TElling you there nice I WSS TELKING THE OTHER GUY THAT WANTED EM ..LIKE I SAID BUY THEM FROM FOOT ACTION NOT FOOTLOCKER THEN TELL ME HOW ARE THEY BECWUSE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FOOTACTION NOT FOOT LOCKER .......:smile:
It's the same company....

Diffrent stores diffrent ware house etc etc everything FOOTLOCKER has footaction dont but ok this is over have a blessed day big j :wink:

Diffrent stores diffrent ware house etc etc everything FOOTLOCKER has footaction dont but ok this is over have a blessed day big j :wink:

You really need to research what you are talking about.
Footlocker, champs, Eastbay, footaction are all part of the same family. You can stock locate an item at footlocker and have it fulfilled by a footaction (happened to me last month for some Kobe ADs).
You can order from Eastbay on release date and receive an item with a footlocker sticker on the box.
The stuff hat ships from the warehouse comes from the same warehouse.
You telling someone that the specific store matters isn't accurate.

What's really happening is that a lot of people "slept" on these and footlocker and fam put the inventory showing up in their system on the website. Y'all were distributed what was left that hadn't been sold out.

Last edited:
Yep, whatever it may be. Clearing out the remaining stock, for a discount. Good deal. Purchased on a whim and can't see myself beating these w other pears of 1's in the rotation already.

My storms arrived yesterday. Metallic reds came in today. Both copped for under $250.Lets get it!!

I can't believe how many times I have missed the storms at Foot Action since last Friday, I have them sitting on my phone and computer refresh looking for a size 11 about 20 to 30 times a day and every day at some point a size 11 appears, I can get it in the cart but every time I go to check out I get the dreaded message that item no longer exists.... #frustrating

Yep 10 and 11.5 have been sitting there for days I need an 11, would consider a 10.5 if it pops up but don't really like to go outside my size on 1s

I can't believe how many times I have missed the storms at Foot Action since last Friday, I have them sitting on my phone and computer refresh looking for a size 11 about 20 to 30 times a day and every day at some point a size 11 appears, I can get it in the cart but every time I go to check out I get the dreaded message that item no longer exists.... #frustrating

Glad you guys were chatting and it popped up on the threads, it reminded me, ust picked up at Foot Action, 11.5 15% off 126.98 out the door....

:pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
who bought my size 12 off FA 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom