Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These were on discount for forever.
laugh.gif
i kno right next thing you know people will be like "omg where are all the navy metallics?" when they been had for 88 a pair for months 

Plenty of shoes have shared the same fate.
I remember how the shadow 1s were here in MD just chillin. Then I woke up one day and they were gone.

You're right but looking at this 2015 and up mold I can still find all the releases online somewhere. These are just completely gone in my size. :lol:

Last edited:
Plenty of shoes have shared the same fate.
I remember how the shadow 1s were here in MD just chillin. Then I woke up one day and they were gone.

Truth...shadows were hitting for retail for a loong time after they dropped, then all of a sudden it seemed like they shot way the hell up...and of course I was kicking myself for selling my extra pairs.

Liked these since pics were first posted here but knew I wasn't trying to pay retail

Forgot about them and didn't even know when they dropped until at least a couple of months later

Slept on sale opportunities and regretted it once it was too late

Found a slightly used pair for a good price and should be receiving tomorrow

Saw these at shiek Southland mall in Hayward in a sz10 of anybody needs em. Probably have more sizes than that

Last edited:
Restock at footaction. Just checked out for $126 with 15% off code posted in AJ1 thread. Aj1 fam represent

Back
Top Bottom