Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Restock at footaction. Just checked out for $126 with 15% off code posted in AJ1 thread. Aj1 fam represent
​I can't cop the size 8.5. It says in store only. Somebody help me out over here! lol

Last edited:
Mine were def tried on before. Not badly. Insole stickers still on though. Can't tell if they've ever been laced up. But they came unlaced. Think they came from a store in MA. Box top little ripped. Quality good.

Same here i think One Shoe prob got tried on but everything looks good well i know next time to ask if it get shipped from Store or not

If you there most likely going to be display but if you do heres a 15% of code i just got from em good until june 1st LKS1AGC2

I got mine from there and another person and our shoes were both Laced and tried on.. Mines cant really tell but like i said before im happy it is what it is

Well just purchase em and then tell me about it .. I called and they said theres no more in there ware house the only shoes left in stores more than likely but good luck and hope u get ur hands on sum there real nice

Back
Top Bottom