Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Let's settle the debate once and for all fellas....

Exhibit A: 90s baggy = OG = "Gangsta" = Hard

Exhibit B:  '10s skinny = can't walk straight = "Swag" = Soft

Tell me your thoughts homeboyz...

Lord I wish I could rep every one of you. I blocked the gif master so I wouldnt have to deal with the nonsensical posts and the morals. Thank you for making my morning read enjoyable. 

On the topic of these, resellers have been already returning pairs to some of my local stores. So be on the look out 

my jeans are prob like JT up there with the look of Marky Mark Wahlberg without that excess bagginess. I just haven't dipped my toe in the pool of tighter, fitted jeans.maybe I'll branch out, I'm in need of new denim anyways. call me in the past, lame, female, whatever it doesn't bother me one bit. to each their own on what they wear, you know we all still look down at the shoes in the end. 8)

This jeans debate
laugh.gif

I'm still wondering why dudes care what another guy wears
You're talking about a bunch of guys who own more shoes than there gf/wife. It shouldn't be that much of a surprise
Because cats posting on foot pics and they look BAD, instead of being silent and making side comments like you guys, cats are actually trying to help them stop dressing like wankers. What's the sense of buying nice sneakers to wear with bad jeans? This came up on the SBB thread recently, a bad fit can kill a good pair of kicks. I'm not thirsty like some of yall, sending reps cuz someone has a pair of shoes and they are actually making them look bad.

Look at any on foot pics from the companies or shops, none of them are in baggy sloppy clothing. It just doesn't look good. As an adult you shouldn't need to tie the front of his jeans in his laces to stop from mopping up the floor.

that's actually all just opinion though... some people think slim jeans look bad. I personally think Tupac hockey jerseys look bad, everyone has their own taste.

lol yall lacking common sense because yall  believe wearing your length jeans means skinny. I thought you are suppose to get wiser with age?

lol yall lacking common sense because yall  believe wearing your length jeans means skinny. I thought you are suppose to get wiser with age?

You crushed the Shattered Backboards with the Southwest Beacon hoody :nthat:

Now you got me out here trying to find the damn hoody in my size after selling mine when they dropped :smh: :lol:

Because cats posting on foot pics and they look BAD, instead of being silent and making side comments like you guys

I haven't made any side comments. I'm on team 511 bruh. I think boot cut/ baggy jeans looks silly.
So wearing jeans where you can see a persons calf muscles are cool, because it shows off your kicks

Yeah, I'm old :lol:

There's a difference in wearing jeans that are fitted and jeans that show off your calf muscle :lol: Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

Back
Top Bottom