Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You must not of had a music convo with a 20 something year old. They love Hov but don't even understand the Reasonable Doubt and the influence from gangsta films so you know they def didn't see all those classics.

Being this thread is all over the place. I just saw Black Mass. Were any of yall disappointed? It was good but wasn't OD lit as I expected. 
i wanted to see it but didn't i need to see that Sicario joint i hear that movie is great
Nah its not a Martin film but Deep in gangsta films gets in that category to me. Donnie Brasco is top 10. Can be argued top 5.

Nah this thread is doing it for me today while I'm at work. The references! I might need to throw that movie on this weekend.

Ace's suit game
laugh.gif

Talk need to chill w the personal attacks in his choices about virginity.

I just went back and saw what hall was saying smh

He deserved it IMO, when you put your personal information out there to the public it's no longer considered "personal" .. especially on a message board.

everytime ppl run out of ammo you reload clips for free
laugh.gif
at least let em shoot off screen for a sec so you can dodge something dude
laugh.gif
Can you explain to me why, you're not giving a valid answer.  Please you some kind of intellectual explanation before jumping to conclusions.  

But I'm not offended so what are you guys talking about? I'm a young man, I'm going to defend myself and not back down I don't give a **** who that person is.  I was taught to never back down and I don't.
no what you should learn is when to move on and just leave it be. 

once you put personal info on a message board dude it aint personal ITS PUBLIC ......

I know you've heard the saying the internet is serious business

But I'm not offended so what are you guys talking about? I'm a young man, I'm going to defend myself and not back down I don't give a **** who that person is.  I was taught to never back down and I don't.

you need to learn as a young man that sometimes its better to let things sit then continue to engage it, basically all I was saying , the former was the long winded version

Sak, you need to quit while you're ahead. You just keep digging yourself deeper and the all red font makes you stick out more.
My advice, stop responding and posting 5 times a page and maybe others will back off.

Sak, you need to quit while you're ahead. You just keep digging yourself deeper and the all red font makes you stick out more.
My advice, stop responding and posting 5 times a page and maybe others will back off.
You're right, I'll stop responding and I don't care about sticking out; I embrace it.  But you my friend are indeed right.

Back
Top Bottom