Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

People spending hundreds of dollars on BASKETBALL shoes and still out here buying BOOT CUT jeans.

This thread reads like some of y'all are still walking around in JNCOs lmao
It doesn't read that way bro, we see it
laugh.gif
 I'm all for #NT to eat on releases but wear your kicks with pride man. You don't have to break the bank for decent denim.

lol yall lacking common sense because yall  believe wearing your length jeans means skinny. I thought you are suppose to get wiser with age?
You crushed the Shattered Backboards with the Southwest Beacon hoody
nthat.gif

Now you got me out here trying to find the damn hoody in my size after selling mine when they dropped
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you bro. I actually just grabbed that one earlier this year for under $100. I don't comment on the fits posted in the SBB thread
mean.gif

Because cats posting on foot pics and they look BAD, instead of being silent and making side comments like you guys
I haven't made any side comments. I'm on team 511 bruh. I think boot cut/ baggy jeans looks silly.
So wearing jeans where you can see a persons calf muscles are cool, because it shows off your kicks

Yeah, I'm old
laugh.gif

There's a difference in wearing jeans that are fitted and jeans that show off your calf muscle
laugh.gif
Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?
Apologies sir, your comment was true but wasn't sure if it was a shot. I do have more sneakers that my shorty total footwear collection.
laugh.gif

lol yall lacking common sense because yall  believe wearing your length jeans means skinny. I thought you are suppose to get wiser with age?
let them boys know papi
We fighting #NTDenim everyday bro.

Been entertainingly lurkering this thread since last night.
I wasn't planning on copping so I just got in here also, I got word of the ether so I jumped in here.

How was this thread tho during the release? I know 1's releases get pretty ugly. The laney 14 thread was so calm, it was beautiful. partially because everyone basically ate for the most part.

Straight fit tapered leg.
No nut huggin and your 1s will get plenty of shine.
But if you got small balls I guess you're good wearing skin tight jeans.

Apologies sir, your comment was true but wasn't sure if it was a shot. I do have more sneakers that my shorty total footwear collection. :lol:

Nah I wasn't taking shots. I think most of us in here have more shoes than our woman.

Let me clarify my comment on small balls.
If you are a teenager or adolescent your balls may still be growing, so you get a hall pass.

But if you 25+ and rockin them huggers, that's sayin somethin.

nobody wanna see me adjusting myself constantly. if I want a tight fit it's gonna come from certain areas of a female.

laugh.gif
 this thread

If you ain't watch any Scorcese pre Gangs of NY you dry as hell in ya huggers

laugh.gif
 this thread

If you ain't watch any Scorcese pre Gangs of NY you dry as hell in ya huggers
You must not of had a music convo with a 20 something year old. They love Hov but don't even understand the Reasonable Doubt and the influence from gangsta films so you know they def didn't see all those classics.

Being this thread is all over the place. I just saw Black Mass. Were any of yall disappointed? It was good but wasn't OD lit as I expected. 

You must not of had a music convo with a 20 something year old. They love Hov but don't even understand the Reasonable Doubt and the influence from gangsta films so you know they def didn't see all those classics.

Being this thread is all over the place. I just saw Black Mass. Were any of yall disappointed? It was good but wasn't OD lit as I expected. 
i wanted to see it but didn't i need to see that Sicario joint i hear that movie is great

What, It's a nice pen.

I want an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin.

Back
Top Bottom