Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Trading a pair of Hare 7s for these sound realistic? Or Maybe a pair of white Infrareds?

Trading a pair of Hare 7s for these sound realistic? Or Maybe a pair of white Infrareds?
Is the trade for either of these on the table? Or are you asking if you can potentially obtain a pair of UNC for them

If you can pull off that trade then do it lol. I'm not sure anyone would do that tho

Those catalogs were from like 2000. lol I'm talkin' mid 90s, '96, '97. 

"Born in July 1980."

Which means you were a junior in high school when the OG 12s dropped and by '99 you were barely out of high school. That's all I need to know about where you were at in the mid 90s and thus the reason why you actually believe SB's "spawned reselling."

And believe me, I can care less how many NTer's share your sentiment or mine. Bottom line is this: I was there to live it. Which means, I was there camping out (aka falling in line at 8am before Footlocker opened) in the mid 90s, networking with employees and managers of shoe stores, and getting the low down on inventory....while you were sitting in your desk at 5th period English waiting for your pops to pick you up from school so he could take you to the mall and pick you up a pair.

You really gotta draw lines through my previous posts and be that childish dawg? U mad bro? LOL... Don't you remember what the late Stuart Scott used to tell you every time you watched SportsCenter?! Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

Word.
Yawn.

I graduated 99. My mom and sister took care of me from 1990-96 til I got a job and started buying my own.

Everything sat.

I had 94 Jordan 1s with a $49.99 price tag my mom bought me from the JcPenny Outlet at Fallbrook Mall here in L.A.

you go live in your delusions.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but has anyone thought about making these into customs ala Black Toe Powder Blue UNCs aka UNC x Frags?  I've been trying to mentally visualize it, but can't seem to see it working 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
jdm rice jdm rice Hmm. You sparked my interest to see what it would look like, without the lightning bolts of course.

Post a photoshop pic, or anyone who is good at PSing

@jdm rice Hmm. You sparked my interest to see what it would look like, without the lightning bolts of course.

Post a photoshop pic, or anyone who is good at PSing
Very quick PS, I'm hungry atm otherwise I could have done better.

I just took the NDC stock image and changed it, it looks really similar to the frags. Maybe after dinner i'll find a bigger picture with more resolution and better color.

Last edited:
I hate Fragments... But I did buy the UNCs with the intention of making them into a Powder Blue Chicago custom.

I like all three PS UNC's, but the third seems more favorited, simple, subtle, yet stands out more to me with the black hits :pimp:

Last edited:

Yawn.

I graduated 99. My mom and sister took care of me from 1990-96 til I got a job and started buying my own.

Everything sat.

I had 94 Jordan 1s with a $49.99 price tag my mom bought me from the JcPenny Outlet at Fallbrook Mall here in L.A.

you go live in your delusions.
What type of stuff you smokin bruh?

I'll keep mine as is

people have been showing me crazy love every time I step out in em oddly enough

Back
Top Bottom