nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

*waits for hype/price to die down to acceptable levels*

nerd.gif

All those years that certain people were giving Gentry the Blues blaming him for Jordans downfall and bad releases and Im not sure I once saw credit to Gentryin any of these posts.

Gentry is now responsible for ALL Jordan Europe Releases..

Im done coppin jordans unless something thats a must have drops and they dont screw it up...Thanks for keeping money in my pocket gentry!!!

I was gonna grab a pair, but $160 + 13% tax in Ontario kills it. I would've rather doubled up on TBIIIs, since that's what I paid for it.

Just too much for a pair of Is.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I like the CW but does the shape look off? Maybe it's me

They wouldnt be retros if the shape didnt look off
laugh.gif

That's why they're Retros and not designated as "re-releases" nothing will ever mirror the OG releases . . . . they never really have . . . .

Does anyone know where to grab these for a decent price? I just picked up the white/red metallics today, and i'm loving them.

Im not paying $200+ for the purps though, F that.

edit: actually it would be great if someone could point me to a nice euro retailer that ships to the usa for a decent price. I'd like to pick up the patent5's that came out too.

just got mines in from rmkstore.com for 150 shipped. well worth every dollar
pimp.gif

these will go nice along with my red ones. all i need now is that green pair.

these are pretty tight passed up on these on ebay and figured later that i just owned myself lol

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

the color is dope, but the quality is horrrrrendous.

Oh yeah? You own a pair? Whats horrendous about them? Its not Bruno Magli leather, but its very nice.

Back
Top Bottom