nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Why? Is there really this much demand for an ugly, overhyped, and obsolete "gem" from the 80s?

Originally Posted by clkru

Why? Is there really this much demand for an ugly, overhyped, and obsolete "gem" from the 80s?
* feels compelled to grave-dig from page 2 *

These are OGs son fall bacc

grin.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

Not to mention these are actually of pretty high quality. The leather is thick and soft, and they really dont crease if you wear them to fit yourfeet.

I am very happy with the red and green pair, I hope to find a purple pair for aroune 150.

Still mad about me going away and missing out on these. SO MAD. I been on the hunt since and still cant find a 12

funny this thread is up i just got mine today in the mail size 12.5 this size and 13's are hard to find glad i got atleast 1 pair overpriced too but ive wanted these since the og's came out when i was in junior high our hs basketball team wore these that year and i wanted them ever since

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Still mad about me going away and missing out on these. SO MAD. I been on the hunt since and still cant find a 12

Ha ... I was away for a lil over a month and it was around the time these dropped.

I been hunting for a pair ever since RD.

I see STMS has my sz. If its there come tomorrow night....... YOU CAN SAY , COPPED

i like it...got that old skool look to it. I wouldn't cop it though maybe if it was mids idk

Back
Top Bottom