nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

the color is dope, but the quality is horrrrrendous.

Oh yeah? You own a pair? Whats horrendous about them? Its not Bruno Magli leather, but its very nice.
Quality is actually really good on these. Ive worn the red metallics about 10-15 times already and they have yet to crease at all.

Right when I was going to COP these I had to go away.....

NOW im back and I NEED THESE IN A SIZE 12.

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

so did they drop in asia yet?

I have to get a pair of these, but I can't find a 10.5 for less than $180.

i thought all this time they were going to come out in the U.S.damn and i really want these so bad out of all the other metallic 1's

lacelocked.com has 10.5 and up for $175, and they're located in the US so cheaper shipping fees.

Just copped a size 12 for $CAN 180, I'm surprised they didn't sell faster in Montreal...

the metallic on these look like they will crumble sooo fast. its like when i look at the metallic its already cracking....

I need a pair of these but i dont wanna drop 180 on something that if released here, i would of got for 110

i like these alot but to much money for these
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bohrdom

anybody know how the retro 1s fit? my tru size is 10.5 and i wear 10s in forces...
10.5 I wear 11.5 in almost all shoes, but it seems like recent Is have been tighter, because my pairs are snug as hell compared to all my other Isand forces in the same size

Why are u guys complaining about spending $180+ for these shoes when rmkstore.com got them for $150 shipped? That's where I got mine from.

Back
Top Bottom