nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I just ordered from Snipes (thank God for Google Translate) and the total comes out to $112.

Zwischensumme: 60,00 €
DHL (Zone 2): 21,50 €
Unbekannter Steuersatz: 13,01 €
Summe: 81,50 €

Shipping to NY.

i would have loved to get that price but i couldnt risk the only sz 12 they had left....... nice pickup bro... i wonder how long it's gonna take to get to you???

I came across these yesterday at a boutique store.
Not really on my priority cop list, its ok imo.

^ they definitely came out 26 September 2009 ^
international release only

All u guys givin them the "meh" treatment either won't spend for them or can't find them you know damn well these are trumpin AJKOs hands down

Make no mistake, I'm in a somewhat feverish scramble for a pair of AJKO right now since they do appear to be in limited numbers or whatever. But, if given a choice of only owning one of these it would have to be the Grand Purps hands down you all have to see them in person and I would say the MAJORITY of NT'ers are American so that's not a very tangible possibility.

4sho to each his own but I'll make a final declaration whenever I run down the AJKO. I just got these Purps last month for $136 shipped DS so I'm certainly a man of patience. I can't pay retail, and I damn sure won't pay inflated or resale prices for somethin I gotta clean str8 out the box (AJKO)

EDIT: nevermind, I'll just get in trouble
embarassed.gif

Where is VMILLS?

I would scoop these for $80.

And nothing is better than the KO's in my opinion.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Where is VMILLS?

I would scoop these for $80.

And nothing is better than the KO's in my opinion.

I would too if I could find them for that price

Just rocked my pair the other day for the first time. Great shoe just like all of the metallics. JB has done a very good job with 1s lately

Will that outlet ship to United States ? Or take US phone orders ? I know US outlets won't help out Canuccs or our neighbors to the south....

I would take another pair for $80 + shipping and Executive76 the green Metallics have been ALL OVER American outlets I got mine in December for $39.97. Gotta do some diggin to find the treasure. The Leprechaun doesn't give up his pot of gold very easily now does he ?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom