nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

i still need these im hurt they were int only jb is a bastard or should that be gentry is a bastard

eyes.gif
tooooo many 1s

I copped mine on eBay when they released for 220 shipped, the prices have dropped to about 180-190 shipped.

i posted a few pages back where you might be able to find your size in these...there is actually more than one store in toronto that still has them.

i can honestly say i hate anyone w/ my sz 12 cuz i still cant find one to save my life.......

j/k

fab voice NICEEEE

stumbled onto a site called ourstylekic ks.com formerly "dashoekidd" ebay store and got the last pair of these for $136 shipped by using code MADNESS for additional $10 off. They were $129.99-$10 disco + $16 for shipping = best deal on these in the States so far hands down
tongue.gif

EDIT: IDK if there are anymore sizes on ourstylekic ks.com but they had a size 10 which is what I ordered and when I went bacc in they said out of stocc so IDK if I got the last one or not either way $136 shipped is a helluva deal compared to $173 which was my next cheapest find....
j/k about the best deal in the states guys but rmkstore still has a size 8 for $119.99 + $32 for shipping....

I've waited a long time for these and my patience finally paid off I got them for just slightly over retail including shipping....

congrats Agent0024 - glad you finally got a pair of these and for a great deal! you better wear em dont just stare at em.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I got these in Sept or October for 160 shipped off of ebay. WHy is this thread still up?
maybe because they are still available places and there are still people looking for them...but i guess since you got a pair then the thread can close- j/k.
windycity7 - check your pm.

These are way better than the stupid green and red ones... The leather quality was better on these metallics but, seriously these colors . why?

For those still looking to cop these shoes, snipesshop.de has all three metallic colourways for 60 euros.

They are legit.

60 euros = approx. 82 US dollars.

Peace
F Sharp005

^^^ Thanks for that....

Ill have to take some time out and try to order a pair from there.

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

These are way better than the stupid green and red ones... The leather quality was better on these metallics but, seriously these colors . why?

They were inspired by sals pizzeria from the do the right thing movie. If you have seen that movie than you would know why the flamboyant colors. And to all still searching for them keep your eyes peeled at the outlets they have been popping up in the $50-$70 range.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom