nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

These are way better than the stupid green and red ones... The leather quality was better on these metallics but, seriously these colors . why?

They were inspired by sals pizzeria from the do the right thing movie. If you have seen that movie than you would know why the flamboyant colors. And to all still searching for them keep your eyes peeled at the outlets they have been popping up in the $50-$70 range.
wink.gif

The purp's or the DTRT's?  We had some minor confusion on this before...

Therein lies the confusion. These were released around the same time as the Sal's 1s but I don't believe they were a part of the DTRT release, being international. I know the style code does register at some Nike spots for $79.99 but so far no inventory has surfaced at that price stateside that I know of.... and the 1 is my favorite sig I would know if the Purps popped up for $79.99 here in America trust me....
nerd.gif

WHY these colors you ask ? They are OG colors and if you don't know that, IMHO, you shouldn't be asking that question.
smh.gif

Threads have no shelf life miles just cuz u scooped doesn't mean it shouldn't be open for others needing the latest on them.
eyes.gif

Peace dudes lol  
laugh.gif

EDIT: Miles i got mine for $136 shipped from an online store
tongue.gif

ALSO- snipes is official website but I've heard troubles about their shipping times so just a heads up to those pondering ordering from them be advised there may be an extended wait from order time to delivery

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Therein lies the confusion. These were released around the same time as the Sal's 1s but I don't believe they were a part of the DTRT release, being international. I know the style code does register at some Nike spots for $79.99 but so far no inventory has surfaced at that price stateside that I know of.... and the 1 is my favorite sig I would know if the Purps popped up for $79.99 here in America trust me....
nerd.gif

WHY these colors you ask ? They are OG colors and if you don't know that, IMHO, you shouldn't be asking that question.
smh.gif

Threads have no shelf life miles just cuz u scooped doesn't mean it shouldn't be open for others needing the latest on them.
eyes.gif

Peace dudes lol  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

ALSO- snipes is official website but I've heard troubles about their shipping times so just a heads up to those pondering ordering from them be advised there may be an extended wait from order time to delivery

why u knock milestailsprowe in the head w/ your statement Agent0024yeah im on snipes now & its hard as hell figuring out this site...

nerd.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Peace dudes lol  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

I could be wrong but check the outlet update forum. They're are in there somewhere... 

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

nerd.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Peace dudes lol  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

I could be wrong but check the outlet update forum. They're are in there somewhere... 

nah they were listed as the purple metallics but the outlet(memphis i think) just had the green & some red but NO PURPLE

I was just jokin with Miles.... the Purps DID REGISTER at an outlet in Ohio a week or two ago I called up cuz someone posted that they were there for $79.99 and when the lady ran the style code through sure enough it popped up in the system at $79.99 but there was no available stocc I even called her before she left for the day to double-checc and she said nothing doing... I advise you all to keep looking cuz I did scoop mine for $136 shipped but they will be sold with the quiccness if I find out they are at outlets so everybody stay tuned and keep the thread alive lol

thanks to F Sharp005 he grabbed me the last sz 12 from snipes & i should have them shortly.......of course i will post pics when i get them.......

These are way better than the stupid green and red ones... The leather quality was better on these metallics but, seriously these colors . why?
They are all OG colors......

Would rather have these than some junk combos they would come up with these days....too bad Im broke

Originally Posted by xfile 11

They are all OG colors......

Would rather have these than some junk combos they would come up with these days.......QFT x 23

finally got my 1's from snipes   
384864601.jpg

.....thanks to F Sharp005 he grabbed them from snipes for me & shipped them from germany shipped on the 19th & got them yesterday .........

384832552.jpg

384864252.jpg

so now i have both the metallic purple 1's & the strap laker 1s'
pimp.gif
....can't decide which one to wear 1st
pimp.gif

384864251.jpg

384832558.jpg

384832555.jpg

& snipes has them with the OG Nike box
pimp.gif

don't know why but its always nice to have a og nike box in the mix with the mostly blk/gray ones.......SMH @ myself cuz i want another pair of both now
happy.gif

Lol nice pics but that box and label looks MAD fake. (Not saying the J's are fake or anything like that.)

^ i was thinking that. the print on the label looks stretched. but, that doesn't mean the shoes are fakes.  

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Lol nice pics but that box and label looks MAD fake. (Not saying the J's are fake or anything like that.)

i said the same about the box (still not completly sure about it) but the shoes are perfect...i really dont know but i dont think a NT'er would do me dirty he posted a few pgs back that they were discounted at snipes...i emailed him about getting them for me off snipes& he said he would just go to the actual store & pick them up. he told me snipes doesnt sell fakes or b-grades, which is true from thier site snipesshop.de so as of right now i'm 99% sure my shoes are 100 & 50/50 on the box i dont have a clue why they were sold like this instead of the blk/gray jordan box that ive seen mostly every other pair with.......

Still looking for a pair.

I keep missing out , and I aint going to stop till I have them in my hand.

im glad i waited cause when these fisrt dropped they were like 200. now i can get them for a little over 100

^ id like to know also my pair was $160 shipped a little over $100 sounds like $110-125............

I unds mine this weekend, got wasted, woke the next morning and was pissed, i put my white laces in them and they were destroyed.

Man if only these had some more purple, they would be perfect as a gift... Hopefully they wont be "pre-worn" like the newest ones.
nerd.gif

windycity7, thanks for the props.  Still waiting on that reimbursement
smile.gif

For those looking to cop at Snipes, I don't know how much they charge for shipping to the US.  From the SJ thread, I know some people ordered from Snipes but waited ages to get their shoes delivered.  Whether it was b/c of stock or their actual shipping option, I don't know.

If you had someone pick up the shoes at the store and shipped w/DHL w/tracking, insuarnce and delivery within a week it'll cost 52 Euros.  No lie.

If you contacted Snipes directly and in English, they may be able to help you and even explain their shipping options.

For those who've PM'd me, keep the shipping costs in mind.

Peace
F Sharp005

I just ordered from Snipes (thank God for Google Translate) and the total comes out to $112.

Zwischensumme: 60,00 €
DHL (Zone 2): 21,50 €
Unbekannter Steuersatz: 13,01 €
Summe: 81,50 €

Shipping to NY.

Back
Top Bottom