Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

If it's something we've never had it could be the Russel Westbrook OKC 3s that were teased a bit earlier.

Honestly, it did sound strange that jb would release a 3 on consecutively Black Fridays. I wouldn't expect a 3 now that we have some confirmation of what not to expect

Honestly, it did sound strange that jb would release a 3 on consecutively Black Fridays. I wouldn't expect a 3 now that we have some confirmation of what not to expect

If you really think about the past few years, 3's are a more common release on Black Friday

Well, as long as the katrina pair releases at some point this year I will be happy. It's not going to kill me to not buy a jordan on black Friday. If it's those rumored vis, then I most definitely will not be buying any

JB might be making a mistake not releasing the BC 3's this time. The hype would be insane.
Jordan Brand is doing good right now, I see people securing every new release often so they're still making money and the revenue is growing. I see people who secure every new release. 

Jordan Brand is doing good right now, I see people securing every new release often so they're still making money and the revenue is growing. I see people who secure every new release. 

That's because the hype has gone back to almost where it used to be. They released all these heaters the last 24 months. Coupled with the mass production numbers as of late. More people are getting into them, amid the recent takeover of market share from Adidas and the Yeezy hype.

It would be in JB's best interest to give the people what they want and release the Black Cement 3's with Nike Air in the back.

These could release in 2018 or 2019 and still have hype. Certain retro colors never have low hype no matter what year they're released. These will also have the Nike air on their side. They better not raise the price though

LOL aquamanjay aquamanjay is right though. Whenever the black cements release, they will be hyped. They are one of the most popular air Jordans of all time. Resell on that awful 2011 pair is even around 4 bills.
[COLOR=#red]Understandable but we shouldn't be worrying about hype or determining it. We should create strategies on how to secure the release. I just feel all the hype talk is not needed.[/COLOR]:\

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Understandable but we shouldn't be worrying about hype or determining it. We should create strategies on how to secure the release. I just feel all the hype talk is not needed.[/COLOR]:\
Hype is the second biggest factor in securing a shoe after availability. Hype means more people go after a shoe which may make it harder to secure unlike a less hyped shoe. Maybe I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom