Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

am i the only one that thinks this shape is on point? 

no banana toe

spacing under the wing tab and midsole 

mesh looks right. 

im praying they look like this 
I think they look on point ALLOT!! but with that being said the most recent picture of the cements has to be between a size 7.5-9, look how short the toe box is. View media item 1846983
Imma just be happy if I can get a pair for retail. Not paying for the OG or 99 pair, I passed in 2012 and I won't do it again. I've waited long enough.

based on the official photo from Nike the space under the wing looks wider. just wait for more official photos people. all those pics on foot and not from legit sources just please ignore them. it's not like you guys won't be buying them AND if you are not going to buy them after seeing the official photos then why the hell are you guys still in this thread? it's ridiculous at this point to still bi tch about the shape and what not when NIKE already unveil the shoes. just sit back relax and wait for them to come out. 

Last edited:
based on the official photo from Nike the space under the wing looks wider. just wait for more official photos people. all those pics on foot and not from legit sources just please ignore them. it's not like you guys won't be buying them AND if you are not going to buy them after seeing the official photos then why the hell are you guys still in this thread? it's ridiculous at this point to still bi tch about the shape and what not when NIKE already unveil the shoes. just sit back relax and wait for them to come out. 

View media item 1837243
HEY LOOK HERE PAL..

... You're right

Sole supremacy has ds '99 white and black cements on ebay right now if anyone is interested. I apologize if this against the rules and if it is please delete

I usually don't get into all the fuss about OG vs New retros...I feel like only elitists care about that...but the shape between both almost looks like the new model is a .5 version of the original...completely different, the shoe looks less bulky and finer...some people like it, some don't...but the shape is definitely not even remotely close

I usually don't get into all the fuss about OG vs New retros...I feel like only elitists care about that...but the shape between both almost looks like the new model is a .5 version of the original...completely different, the shoe looks less bulky and finer...some people like it, some don't...but the shape is definitely not even remotely close
Exactly.. we all know regardless everyone will still buy the shoe

JB is flat out lazy and if thy wanted, the shape could EASILY be on point....Thy choose to cut corners and this is nothin new and on the other hand is disappointing because i know thy could give us exactly wht we all want, tht pic up there dosnt look so bad and much better then the 2012s...One day will get exactly wht we've been expecting years on down the road...lol...

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted yet or not (sorry too tired from being up all night) but check these bad boys out... I CANNOT F'ING WAIT!!!

JB is flat out lazy and if thy wanted, the shape could EASILY be on point....Thy choose to cut corners and this is nothin new and on the other hand is disappointing because i know thy could give us exactly wht we all want, tht pic up there dosnt look so bad and much better then the 2012s...One day will get exactly wht we've been expecting years on down the road...lol...

You'll have to pay $270 for those someday down the road as you say and what's crazy about that is they'll revert to the Jumpman for that release. The shape will be correct though. Lol! Lord help us when they finally decide to release an NA version with the OG shape. I don't think my pockets are that deep.

You'll have to pay $270 for those someday down the road as you say and what's crazy about that is they'll revert to the Jumpman for that release. The shape will be correct though. Lol! Lord help us when they finally decide to release an NA version with the OG shape. I don't think my pockets are that deep.

Exactly ..lol...Or it will be auction only..hahahaha....

I know right @50inchvert, those greedy, evil bastards will probably want $400-$500 by then....
 ​
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Slowly getting excited for these. One pair and I'm good on these for life along with my 2012s. When they finally retro remastered wht/cement 3s however, I'll be getting 2 pairs of those minimum (basically thinking out loud lol).

Back
Top Bottom