Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It's great to hear someone making such an intelligent decision!  When I was 15, these shoes were $150 in Canada.  My parents split the cost with me.  I had a job to draw from.  We all know these will retro again.  If you want them, it's great to get a job and save up (along with saving in some kind of investment as well).  Then when they retro again you can buy them.  After all, these are just shoes, and that's a LOT of money; particularly for someone without any cash flow!  

Or apply some entrepreneurial spirit by selling some items you no longer want on eBay; just don't forget payal and ebay fees when determining your pricing ;-).

Yea young cat almost sound like me back then. My granddad owned a scrap metal company so I would help them sort metals until we got machines. 280 not hard to grind up on

Save every dollar. Spare change do what SAK does. He can give you more insight. He seems to come out great saving money.

It's great to hear someone making such an intelligent decision!  When I was 15, these shoes were $150 in Canada.  My parents split the cost with me.  I had a job to draw from.  We all know these will retro again.  If you want them, it's great to get a job and save up (along with saving in some kind of investment as well).  Then when they retro again you can buy them.  After all, these are just shoes, and that's a LOT of money; particularly for someone without any cash flow!  

Or apply some entrepreneurial spirit by selling some items you no longer want on eBay; just don't forget payal and ebay fees when determining your pricing ;-).
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I think i might sell some things i dont want on ebay or kijiji. But then again i could use that money on other things too. We will see what happens in feb

​
Yeah, if you count the netting, Nike Air heel, cement color and the bottom lace tabs... Other than that, there's no real difference.

Last edited:

Yep, you and me both @thuglife67898... Like i said, it is, what it is at this point. I pretty much knew in most of the recent pics posted, that what we seen, is what we were gettin'.. I still wish they're exactly like that YeahLebron picture that I posted. Hell, I would've paid $300 for those... If they were the actual retail pair.

Last edited:
This makes me really regret price I dropped on the 2012's a while back before they announced these.  That grey really is what kills it for me but, at least I can beat he **** out of that pair which is a nice feeling.  I mean I still like my 2012 pair and TBH those things are tanks.

Their plain yet simple to match any outfit with and again that tumbled leather[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].People who are into ones are about to be salty same exact colorway as cyber Monday's.

That tumbled leather looks like the same material used for the OG 12s. That plus some "pony" hair all for $400?? If you buy that shoe, you aren't paying for the materials. You're paying for the exclusivity. Super Mega Ultra pass

Well, for the longest time a lot of people were rallying for JB making higher material quality sneakers for an increased price...there it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I feel like JB is being smart these remastered with nike air on the back ($220),is going to get more hype than say the alternate ($120) retro 4. And when you see the line of military 4's black metallic 5's and possible Bred 4's are going to be some of the most sought releases this year. Couple that with Drake collabs JB has an answer for the Yeezi hype

so were expecting the same numbers as alterante 89s for these? if thats correct then im looking forward to these lol they are going straight on feet

​
mean.gif

The shape is f'n atrocious @airdhazzal...  The only thing that's fine is the cement color and the speckles, that's it.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care how these look. I'm buying regardless these are my favorite IV's.

Back
Top Bottom