Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

well, these days, when people say they "sat," a lot of times that means they saw them on display in one or two stores and because of that, they sat everywhere.

As promised. Flame away. 1989 or 1990 here. Think my mom gave me a new bike so I was happy. I don't usual wear jeans and a starter jacket while riding a bike. Beat this pair to the ground. These were the days. I thought i was doing it big!

Can't miss this release but with a busy schedule and kids, I probably will.

View media item 1864208

I'm pretty sure you will have a good chance, hopefully same amount of stores that got 72-10 will get these as well. Online as well.

Scored the 72-10 easily off ndc.

I cop 3-4 jordans, tops, per year. Usually by luck. The 5a wake up time (do they still do that?) just isn't for me. Cant be sluggish for the kids. So I don't really deserve them if I don't want to play under the terms. But I may just put in some extra effort for these. These will be worth it to me.

Scored 72-10 because KicksLA announced they released them and my wife works across the street from the store. Luck.

As promised. Flame away. 1989 or 1990 here. Think my mom gave me a new bike so I was happy. I don't usual wear jeans and a starter jacket while riding a bike. Beat this pair to the ground. These were the days. I thought i was doing it big!

View media item 1864208

Man, the only thing I'm about to flame you for is this microscopic *** picture :lol:

The outfit appears to pass the test though, and the bike looks suitable to pull up on the girls with. Well done. :nthat:

View media item 1864208
Nice pic. Love seeing older cats rocking Jordans. Makes me feel like an old man in a young mans game. Haha.

Man, the only thing I'm about to flame you for is this microscopic *** picture :lol:

The outfit appears to pass the test though, and the bike looks suitable to pull up on the girls with. Well done. :nthat:

Haha. I tried my best. Tried twice too. For some reason, i couldn't get the pic to expand. Us old farts are not the most tech savvy! I straight took a pic with the iPhone and posted.

I cop 3-4 jordans, tops, per year. Usually by luck. The 5a wake up time (do they still do that?) just isn't for me. Cant be sluggish for the kids. So I don't really deserve them if I don't want to play under the terms. But I may just put in some extra effort for these. These will be worth it to me.

Scored 72-10 because KicksLA announced they released them and my wife works across the street from the store. Luck.

It's now 7a PST/10a EST for launch.

This.

I dunno what stores you're talking about but they were sold out in my size every store i checked.

Luckily I was able to double up online
Really? Ntla and sm had fsr 2 days after the drop. I Called them but they wouldn't do phone orders. Didn't feel like driving there. Parking is a b at ntsm. Finishline topanga had scattered sizes also.

Really? Ntla and sm had fsr 2 days after the drop. I Called them but they wouldn't do phone orders. Didn't feel like driving there. Parking is a b at ntsm. Finishline topanga had scattered sizes also.

NTSM is in my own back yard. Tip about parking (don't tell anyone). Park in that lot next to NT (4th and Broadway), but go all the way towards the bottom. Most people go up, but go down as if you are going to exit the lot and hit a right when you get to the exit that goes to 4th street (not the Broadway exit). You will always find spots in that bottom section, no matter what time of the day (even during the holidays).

NTSM is in my own back yard. Tip about parking (don't tell anyone). Park in that lot next to NT (4th and Broadway), but go all the way towards the bottom. Most people go up, but go down as if you are going to exit the lot and hit a right when you get to the exit that goes to 4th street (not the Broadway exit). You will always find spots in that bottom section, no matter what time of the day (even during the holidays).
U stay down there? Ballllllinnnnnn. I usually never go there. Only if I win a raffle or something which never happens. I'll keep that in mind tho if I head down. Thanks

U stay down there? Ballllllinnnnnn. I usually never go there. Only if I win a raffle or something which never happens. I'll keep that in mind tho if I head down. Thanks

Yeah, i live in Santa Monica, hence my zip code in screen name. Been here since '85.

Good luck.

Last edited:

View media item 1864208

Bringing back memories. I grew up in New Haven, CT (just recently moved out to the west coast). We had a starter factory (not sure if it was the only one they had?), they actually sewed in the factory there and they had a factory seconds store. We'd scoop up jackets with minor defects cheap. Factory and store have long been gone now from CT.

Now the bike game....not sure about that, didn't they have BMX bikes back then, Diamondbacks, etc.?

So if you get this rerelease are you sharing an updated pic? Same bike and jacket? :tongue:

Bringing back memories. I grew up in New Haven, CT (just recently moved out to the west coast). We had a starter factory (not sure if it was the only one they had?), they actually sewed in the factory there and they had a factory seconds store. We'd scoop up jackets with minor defects cheap. Factory and store have long been gone now from CT.

Now the bike game....not sure about that, didn't they have BMX bikes back then, Diamondbacks, etc.?

So if you get this rerelease are you sharing an updated pic? Same bike and jacket? :tongue:

They had BMX bikes back then (I aint that old!). But they weren't the most comfortable bikes to have, and living in a beach town like Santa Monica, you needed something better to cruise in. We use to cruise from Santa Monica to Venice to mess with the Venice skanks. Didn't even care we would be sweaty.

I'll definitely share an updated pic. Bike is long gone and man, I think I still have that Michigan starter jacket in some box in my moms garage. As for the jeans, that style is long gone. As a matter of fact, I can take a pic at that same exact location (which was 2 blocks from the current NTSM), with hopefully the jacket (that was some 50 pounds ago) but different jeans.

Last edited:
They had BMX bikes back then (I aint that old!). But they weren't the most comfortable bikes to have, and living in a beach town like Santa Monica, you needed something better to cruise in. We use to cruise from Santa Monica to Venice to mess with the Venice skanks. Didn't even care we would be sweaty.

I'll definitely share an updated pic. Bike is long gone and man, I think I still have that Michigan starter jacket in some box in my moms garage. As for the jeans, that style is long gone. As a matter of fact, I can take a pic at that same exact location (which was 2 blocks from the current NTSM), with hopefully the jacket (that was some 50 pounds ago) but different jeans.

The bike comment was tongue in cheek, we didn't cruise in the inner city back east. Those acid washed jeans made a come back years ago....thanks for sharing, super cool throwback pic!

fit is pretty dope tbh. it would work just as these days 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom