Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1863420
Looks like product is making it's way into hands

Next should be icyheatsole and fineline for his stock pairs

Somebody dm fam and ask him what's gucci

If he say he got a full size run right now
We know what's up

Edit"
Fakes come with a nike air hangtag View media item 1863543View media item 1863545

So are these fakes and do the 4's have a Nike air or jumpman hang tag
If they are fakes what makes them fake

Didn't get a clear answer from anyone

Last edited:
So are these fakes and do the 4's have a Nike air or jumpman hang tag
If they are fakes what makes them fake

Didn't get a clear answer from anyone

Top pair with jumpman hangtag im 50/50 on it

Bottom pair with nike air hangtag is from a guy who said they were UA greymarket

Reason why I'm 50/50 with the top pair
Previous photos showed a jumpman hangtag
And I'm sure pairs are out there floating around
But apparently no one has them yet

Sorry for the late response
I don't have notifactions on alert on this site

Top pair with jumpman hangtag im 50/50 on it

Bottom pair with nike air hangtag is from a guy who said they were UA greymarket

Reason why I'm 50/50 with the top pair
Previous photos showed a jumpman hangtag
And I'm sure pairs are out there floating around
But apparently no one has them yet

Sorry for the late response
I don't have notifactions on alert on this site

I contacted the dude with the first pair hes in nyc

Not sure if I should pull the plug cuz I really don't trust people off Instagram or if I should just wait it out

Thanks for your answer

I contacted the dude with the first pair hes in nyc

Not sure if I should pull the plug cuz I really don't trust people off Instagram or if I should just wait it out

Thanks for your answer

I'd wait till we get 100% confirmation
By February we should know if real is out there

There is absolutely NO need to purchase anything early these days. We all should know by now that fakes/ua's make up 99% of the early pairs. So unless you're buying from a legit retailer, just wait until the release day. 

I imagine the only dudes who cop early are dudes obligated to get them before the official launch so they can make unboxing and on foot video for their viewers. or maybe dudes who live in the Midwest and their local shops do a raffle that they know they didn't win, next store isn't for miles, no boutiques, and online launch is not guaranteed, although in 2015 online chances greatly increased from years before besides maybe chicagos :rolleyes . If you not from the above pool I'm assuming you cop early to flex and therefore you deserve the burn you receive from purchasing UA joints lol. First one on the block with some bobos lol

Last edited:
There is absolutely NO need to purchase anything early these days. We all should know by now that fakes/ua's make up 99% of the early pairs. So unless you're buying from a legit retailer, just wait until the release day. 

Have the confirmed that these are a GR and not limited like the '88 3s from a few years ago? Wanted to get rid of my 2012 pair and scoop these but wasn't sure if these would be impossible to land. 

Have the confirmed that these are a GR and not limited like the '88 3s from a few years ago? Wanted to get rid of my 2012 pair and scoop these but wasn't sure if these would be impossible to land. 
The VIs from last month were a GR so that makes it 50/50 being a GR.

I'm more worried about the fact that it's releasing around all star weekend like the '88s did. I have a feeling its gonna be just like that. 
seems like JB upped production on retros since the remaster jig been running so I'm gonna go with VIs being a similar release. The IV is more popular so even with increased prod you'd be smart to let your desire dictate how hard you try...

Wasn't a massive though. More like whatever the **** limited GR mean. I just wonder are these limited or major GR and if major I better not see no stupid *** QS on no receipt and better be discount available.

Logic dictates that these will be a massive release. The only motive Nike and JB has is to make money. Selling a lot of these at $220 will help accomplish that.

Wasn't a massive though. More like whatever the **** limited GR mean. I just wonder are these limited or major GR and if major I better not see no stupid *** QS on no receipt and better be discount available.
It was massive enough that you can find retail pairs today. The place I got my VIs from didn't carry the the 88's so I'm just hoping its closer to the VIs than the IVs..

Back
Top Bottom