Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Logic dictates that these will be a massive release. The only motive Nike and JB has is to make money. Selling a lot of these at $220 will help accomplish that.
Exactly.  They have some aggressive growth projections for JB.  The ONLY thing that matters to them is meeting (or beating) investor expectations.  They don't care about sneaker enthusiasts per se.  The best way to meet their objective is to sell as much product as possible at the highest possible price!

It was massive enough that you can find retail pairs today. The place I got my VIs from didn't carry the the 88's so I'm just hoping its closer to the VIs than the IVs..
Think you comparing sales to productions #s, which hey that's your opinion. Was an odd release though. I think this will be a massive though. They usually go in on all star weekend. Hopefully @vampire xtc  might can have some input, if this release will be the same or different as far as #s and can discount be allowed on this one when it wasn't on the maroon

Last edited:
It was massive enough that you can find retail pairs today. The place I got my VIs from didn't carry the the 88's so I'm just hoping its closer to the VIs than the IVs..
Think you comparing sales to productions #s, which hey that's your opinion. Was an odd release though. I think this will be a massive though. They usually go in on all star weekend. Hopefully @vampire xtc
 might can have some input, if this release will be the same or different as far as #s and can discount be allowed on this one when it wasn't on the maroon
actually I'm only comparing my ability and options to secure. I had more options and was able to obtain the VIs and struck out on the 88's, LOL

Exactly.  They have some aggressive growth projections for JB.  The ONLY thing that matters to them is meeting (or beating) investor expectations.  They don't care about sneaker enthusiasts per se.  The best way to meet their objective is to sell as much product as possible at the highest possible price!
This man knows!
actually I'm only comparing my ability and options to secure. I had more options and was able to obtain the VIs and struck out on the 88's, LOL
Yea, I feel ya. There was a shoot out at my local HOH when those 88s hit. Lol plenty for everybody now days.

^^^ Wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Still got a month before they release and most of the time better info comes a week or two before.

Last edited:
About the hang tag i doubt it will be a jumpman air tag considering most nike retros come with a nike air hang tag and we got nike lace locks with the maroon 6

Everyone should chill on asking about release procedures until they are released by stores in 2-3 weeks. No one knows yet at all (Nike could change it the week before just like with the XIs) and we're only a few weeks out. Zsnkhz doesn't know not does Dino so let's just wait

Kixsquare has them preorder for $350
Don't do it!  I turned down a pre-order for $300....not worth more than maybe $255....Hopefully I won't eat my words and these will be relatively straightforward to get on RD.

Don't do it!  I turned down a pre-order for $300....not worth more than maybe $255....Hopefully I won't eat my words and these will be relatively straightforward to get on RD.

I wasn't going and get it, just posting info, I will wait for release date, but thanks

$350 pre-order? WTF?

Yesterday people were saying these will sit. Then now I'm hearing $300+ pre-orders

:rofl:

I give up.

Last edited:
$350 pre-order? WTF?

Yesterday people were saying these will sit. Then now I'm hearing $300+ pre-orders

roll.gif

I give up. You win again resellers
smh at dudes that fall for this. You're basically just giving a stranger $130 or whatever for nothing.

View media item 577505 C'mon son!

Dont be so quick to throw in the towel. Joints wont resell anywhere close to that preorder. Y'all need to just relax.

oh no, I'm not giving in at $350. Not at all. Just saying they win again because i most likely won't be able to cop.

I can't compete with the sneaker consumer these days. With that said, i don't deserve them.

Its ok though.

smh at dudes that fall for this. You're basically just giving a stranger $130 or whatever for nothing.

I'm not. But i can see why you thought that based on what i wrote.

My comment about resellers winning just means I'm not copping.

I basically stopped copping Jay's because resellers took over. I don't have time to grab shoes like I use to, and nor do I want to. Its a fact I've accepted. No big deal.

I basically stopped copping Jay's because resellers took over. I don't have time to grab shoes like I use to, and nor do I want to. Its a fact I've accepted. No big deal.
I didn't think you were, just making a general comment.

I totally agree with you though. Resellers are the worse, no matter how you want to argue it, they're the worse.

Have you tried recently? Things are looking up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom