Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Here is my question: I see the official pics but will the hang tag have Nike Air on it or the Jumpman Air? Does anyone know?

I'd imagine Nike Air. Wouldn't make sense to make it such a big deal and then use a Jumpman tag...but it is JB.

I'd imagine Nike Air. Wouldn't make sense to make it such a big deal and then use a Jumpman tag...but it is JB.

Righttttt. That's why I asked. I've seen cats post pics on here showing official Cement IV's they say but not of the hang tag. I think folks are assuming it will be Nike Air hang but Nike will probably troll us with a Jumpman Air one. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Here is my question: I see the official pics but will the hang tag have Nike Air on it or the Jumpman Air? Does anyone know?
Righttttt. That's why I asked. I've seen cats post pics on here showing official Cement IV's they say but not of the hang tag. I think folks are assuming it will be Nike Air hang but Nike will probably troll us with a Jumpman Air one. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
They will have a NA hangtag - Retro 88's had a NA hangtag, I don't  imagine these would be different  - If they are a true "OG" and the entire point is rebranding them as such, I would be extremely surprised if not. JB isn't that ******ed, but I have been surprised before. 

Man these look like old man shoes.  Whats the big deal about these lol Not feeling em 

Maroons look way better if your going for a white shoe 

Last edited:
OG tongue was long as hell. No lie, i remember pulling my socks over the tongue whenever i would wear sweats, just to keep it down. This was back when you didn't care about tapered/hemmed pants

cd9114e2_image.jpeg

The tongue looks pretty accurate :lol:

I think the problem is the overall shape of the shoe

Def will try to pick up but of course I'm sure the kids will be out lining up making it annoying...

All these minor squabbles...there's literally nothing to talk about until RD. Y'all need to chill 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

All these minor squabbles...there's literally nothing to talk about until RD. Y'all need to chill :smh: :lol:
Reason why I unsub 2 weeks ago :smh:. I wish threads were made a month before release instead of 7-8 months ago :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom