Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Isn't this the all yellow 4 with whatever kinda laces guy..??? Dude come on we can tell what your closet look like.... Just stop and roll with the thread..... Thinking of colorways ain't 4 ya.....

I wonder if they let Giancarlo Esposito or Spike Lee and 40 acres and a mule keep the White cements from the movie. They had to have used a few pairs for the movie.

In fact, I wonder why Spike Lee has never shown us his collection of Jems. He's been rocking Jays since the beginning. He has on the OG 1s in She's Gotta Have It

Last edited:
cd9114e2_image.jpeg

The tongue looks pretty accurate :lol:

I think the problem is the overall shape of the shoe

Yup. OG's look overall compact. Not so much bulk.

its just a hang tag, whats the deal? I care way more about the shoes.

It's just a question. No deal. I be seeing in these comments when folks post the shoes without a Nike Air hang tag they are deemed as fake. So I posed the question, which hang tag does the official ones come with. No ones seems to know I guess.

^ only thing good there is white cements and just dons... the OVOs are cool but not a huge fan of 10s... everything else in that pic is a pass

Man these look like old man shoes.  Whats the big deal about these lol Not feeling em 

Maroons look way better if your going for a white shoe 

I mean, they kind of are old man shoes. I had them as a kid ... and now 20+ years later I have my own kids. That's the point.

Back
Top Bottom