Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think knowing what type of hang tag the shoes come with is very important especially if some are claiming that it would help validate authenticity. A hang tag is an easy bait and switch for a fake seller but it still helps to know if that is the case. It's all speculation but we'll know soon enough.

Of course Dez got his shoes. you said "don't go around thinking some random *** person is gonna have these when celebs/signed jordan athletes don't even got these yet. except like 1"

You're implying that only one JB roster athlete got their shipment early? C'mon man. You think JB is going to deliver Dez the goods and leave out Ray Allen, CP3, and Melo? Just because they haven't post on social media doesn't mean they didn't receive the items.

Last edited:

Of course Dez got his shoes. you said "don't go around thinking some random *** person is gonna have these when celebs/signed jordan athletes don't even got these yet. except like 1"

You're implying that only one JB roster athlete got their shipment early? C'mon man. You think JB is going to deliver Dez the goods and leave out Ray Allen, CP3, and Melo? Just because they haven't post on social media doesn't mean they didn't receive the items.
no, I'm implying that sine random *** dude isn't gonna have a damn full size run of these for sale right now

and usually RIP would had been posted by now

Last edited:
I think knowing what type of hang tag the shoes come with is very important especially if some are claiming that it would help validate authenticity. A hang tag is an easy bait and switch for a fake seller but it still helps to know if that is the case. It's all speculation but we'll know soon enough.
That is true, but the debate was whether or not people wanted a jumpman or nike air hangtag to go with the shoe. I think it was more so the people that wanted to rock the tag on their shoe like a hs kid. 

Last edited:
Funny because the $650 Just Dons coming out resemble more of a "old man" shoe than these Cements :lol:

....but the sheeps LOVE those :rofl:

Last edited:
[emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom