Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Doesnt matter, the hype frenzy is over. Sticking with my own predictions, everyone else's been wrong as of late.

I don't believe so, but that's just my opinion of course. Just think Nike is producing more cause they realized how much money resellers were taking from them. Obviously all speculation

Last edited:
I don't believe so, but that's just my opinion of course. Just think Nike is producing more cause they realized how much money resellers were taking from them. Obviously all speculation

Resellers taking money from Nike??? Yeah right. Nike is making millions off Jordan Brand ALONE. Resellers aren't touching them by any means. [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Resellers taking money from Nike??? Yeah right. Nike is making millions off Jordan Brand ALONE. Resellers aren't touching them by any means. [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I read somewhere that in 2014, resellers made close to 1 billion. They sell every single JB release for $50-$200 more than retail that JB charges.

I read somewhere that in 2014, resellers made close to 1 billion. They sell every single JB release for $50-$200 more than retail that JB charges.

I would love to see that source. Then I'll post the source on how much Nike payed Jordan alone and their revenue from Jordan Brand.

They're selling the same exact shoe for more money, how are they not taking money from Nike?

They're selling the same exact shoe for more money, how are they not taking money from Nike?

How do you figure they are taking money from Nike? Because they are selling the same shoe for more money? C'mon man. So if you buy Amazon Fire Sticks and sell them for more money, your taking money from Amazon? Ooooo k

Resellers make nike. They probably make up 90 percent of retro sales

So when people refuse to pay the reseller, the reseller returns the shoe or dont buy at all thus making the shoe easily available to the consumer.

See the maroon 6, aqua 8, and every release last year

Either way nike wins because they have retailers by the balls

Us regular consumers who buy to wear and not resell win as well because its less of a has to get a pair at retail when you dont feed the reseller

Resellers make nike. They probably make up 90 percent of retro sales

So when people refuse to pay the reseller, the reseller returns the shoe or dont buy at all thus making the shoe easily available to the consumer.

See the maroon 6, aqua 8, and every release last year

Either way nike wins because they have retailers by the balls

Us regular consumers who buy to wear and not resell win as well because its less of a has to get a pair at retail when you dont feed the reseller

I think the misconceptions come in when we really don't realize how big Nike is and how huge their doing it. Resellers don't make Nike bra. To put things in perspective I'll leave you with this: Take the launch of the retro Air Jordan XI “Legend Blue” on Dec. 20. It sold out on Nike’s website in three hours. Other retailers also quickly emptied their supply. At an average price of $180, according to SportScanInfo, Nike sold more than $80 million of the “Legend Blue” within its first week with most of the sales on the first day. This is one style over one week. - via http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...100-million-in-2014/#2715e4857a0b32b9bc6936c5

If you dont think resellers buy up most retros and are the reason it WAS hard in the PAST to get a retro you must be really naive. Its all about supply and demand

Last edited:
These will be doubled up.

2012s will be donated to goodwill.

However one question,   What if UNDFTDs retro? 

If you dont think resellers buy up most retros and are the reason it WAS hard in the PAST to get a retro you must be really naive. Its all about supply and demand

Now your talking about resellers buying up most retros and it being hard getting a retro. That's another issue altogether from your first comment.

I would comment but I d k what 2 say....team silence till release day...*in the shadows lurking*

Last edited:
My definition of a old man shoe is the Monarchs

Guys 50-60+ would always go to my old job to buy those in bulk :lol:

Still one of Nikes top sellers, if not the top seller already for Nike.
My buddy loves these :lol:

I went to his place a couple months ago. He knows I'm into shoes. So I get there, and he's like yo, check out these new shoes I got. So I say cool, let's see em. He goes and grabs the box, and out pop some monarchs. He's 27.

This was me :stoneface: ....... uh.... yea nice shoes man :lol:

Last edited:
Just was on YouTube getting a feel for how the og's or 99's looked. Couldn't really find any og wc 4 vids but the 99s were dope. Any pics from the 89 or 99 release are welcome.

still don't know how anyone sees these and think old man shoes.

I see these and think wow, these were ahead of its time. These could come out right now and I'd feel like they were brand new and a creative concept.

i think that one dude legit thinks its old man shoes. I can't tell.

I guess they can be. I'm ancient here and I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom