Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

ive copped multiple releases from him before. i can vouch for him 100% if it makes u feel any better. i dont usually do peorders like that cause mostly for the heat(or whati consider heat), the preorder prices r too steep. but looking at the total aftre all said and done, its not too much over retail so i pulled the trigger. twice. BANG BANG lol
Tried to cart a 10.5; sold out.  Still a big high if there will truly be easy to cop.  Might pull the trigger if shipping weren't $15 though.  Anyway, appears to be out of stock.  Where does he get his inventory from?  Looks like a small time store; how is he getting stock?

i think he has a few plugs that let him secure pairs locally, and then he also gets pairs online. in my experience, hes not like the rest of these sites that cancel your order on release day 2hours after release if they cant get it, and then youre screwed cause you relied on the preorder. Tang/Fadesskicks knows how many he is realistically gonna get and all preorders are guaranteed if you are able to preorder a pair.

at least thats from my experience.
Not trusting random a** pre order sites with one cat vouching. I'll wait for RD...pics lookin niiiice!

in reality, you werent gonna preorder from anywhere anyways. theres plenty of non "random a--" preorder sites, but you didnt say youre gonna order from them instead. you were gonna wait until release day, known preorder site or not. who u fooling bro?

oh, just for the record. his name is Tang. he is a user on here. he buys and sells on here as well in classifieds. others have bought kicks frm him before. he has a good track record, unless he faked his feedback.

youre just a random dude throwing shade.
Deff not throwin shade my man. But it's deff a random site. Where this site been at before? You the only one vouching for it, no one else and it's plenty folks in here thats in any other Jordan release thread. Calm down bro. I pre order when I need to for whatever reason. If it was a reputable pre order site then I would entertain it especially at that price. Carry on tho...

Hope these dont crack after a couple wears like some of the maroon 6 retros did

Gonna be a pain to retouch up crack cement paint midsole

I may need to cop off kix. Son has a 8a soccer tournament on Sat, and there;s nothing worst than him out there practicing/playing and I'm looking at my phone.

$80 over retail is better than seeing that look of disappointment.

ive copped multiple releases from him before. i can vouch for him 100% if it makes u feel any better. i dont usually do peorders like that cause mostly for the heat(or whati consider heat), the preorder prices r too steep. but looking at the total aftre all said and done, its not too much over retail so i pulled the trigger. twice. BANG BANG lol
Tried to cart a 10.5; sold out.  Still a big high if there will truly be easy to cop.  Might pull the trigger if shipping weren't $15 though.  Anyway, appears to be out of stock.  Where does he get his inventory from?  Looks like a small time store; how is he getting stock?

i think he has a few plugs that let him secure pairs locally, and then he also gets pairs online. in my experience, hes not like the rest of these sites that cancel your order on release day 2hours after release if they cant get it, and then youre screwed cause you relied on the preorder. Tang/Fadesskicks knows how many he is realistically gonna get and all preorders are guaranteed if you are able to preorder a pair.

at least thats from my experience.
Not trusting random a** pre order sites with one cat vouching. I'll wait for RD...pics lookin niiiice!
in reality, you werent gonna preorder from anywhere anyways. theres plenty of non "random a--" preorder sites, but you didnt say youre gonna order from them instead. you were gonna wait until release day, known preorder site or not. who u fooling bro?

oh, just for the record. his name is Tang. he is a user on here. he buys and sells on here as well in classifieds. others have bought kicks frm him before. he has a good track record, unless he faked his feedback.

youre just a random dude throwing shade.
Deff not throwin shade my man. But it's deff a random site. Where this site been at before? You the only one vouching for it, no one else and it's plenty folks in here thats in any other Jordan release thread. Calm down bro. I pre order when I need to for whatever reason. If it was a reputable pre order site then I would entertain it especially at that price. Carry on tho...
all sites gotta start somewhere. all sites were a "random" site at some point in time. just gotta give em a chance to flourish and be proven. thats all i really meant to say bro. didnt mean to sound angry or anything.

hope u secure your pair on RD. if not im pretty sure Tang/FadessKicks could hook u up
smile.gif

Last edited:
I may need to cop off kix. Son has a 8a soccer tournament on Sat, and there;s nothing worst than him out there practicing/playing and I'm looking at my phone.

$80 over retail is better than seeing that look of disappointment.
damn, respect that last part. youre a good dad. i hope u secure your boy a pair from wherever.

Upon further inspection, the leather is lookin' 2014 White Infrared 6's quality...

:smh:

The spacing, between the plastic wing tab and midsole looks a little lower too.... I could be reaching though.

The mesh under the netting looks like it's already yellowing also...

Nonetheless, I'm still down for one pair, considering this is as good as it's going to get.

@Zephyr1983
, your thoughts???

Last edited:
My CG 4s are among my all time favs in the collection. Still wearable to this day because they've been broken in real well since I first un-ds'd them 11 years ago. Definitely underrated and falls under the shadows of the wc and blk red 4s. Hope a retro comes soon so I can retire these
Still having trouble understanding why these weren't more popular in '04. Such a clean color way. 

My CG 4s are among my all time favs in the collection. Still wearable to this day because they've been broken in real well since I first un-ds'd them 11 years ago. Definitely underrated and falls under the shadows of the wc and blk red 4s. Hope a retro comes soon so I can retire these
Still having trouble understanding why these weren't more popular in '04. Such a clean color way. 
Definitely cleansed. Its simplicity is what makes it a great colorway. Goes with just about anything. Retros were sitting back in '04. In addition, the colorway isn't part of the original quartet of colorways that dropped in '88-89 so this could be one of the reasons why it wasn't popular in 2004. MJ had just retired so there was an enormous lack of appeal in my opinion.

Last edited:
My guess is that people were still stuck on the OG colors a lot back in 2004. There wasn't nearly as much retro + colorways and I'm guessing that even 5 years since the intro of retro+, people didnt like new colorways. ..

Plus neutral colors are way more in style now

I have the 2012 pair and I have a flat foot.. These were not bricks, you gotta break them in [emoji]128513[/emoji] they were a good sneaker at $160 retail. Is the Nike Air worth the $60 mark up..? Damn skippy rather then to give it to a reseller [emoji]128526[/emoji] que no, but to get that "death shine" off leather, I use horse seat oil, hemp or mink conditioner and baby wipes since I was in high school to clean my sneakers. It softens the leather, I don't care about creases, there shoes haha, just wear them. My 2012's have seen maybe [emoji]129300[/emoji] about 30 wears.. Not balled in them yet. Bottom pic has flash, and I wear them any season.. That's what there for right..

View media item 1890159View media item 1890169View media item 1890171these 2006's I've rocked over 150 times, and balled in them. Just clean them and keep them conditioned they will last. View media item 1890175View media item 1890173 and I am fat fu[emoji]128046[/emoji]k too..[emoji]128568[/emoji] LoL my mid soles need a touch up. But I will wear them till they fall apart. Hope Nike made enuff NA 4's to go around.. I am a sucker for grey and 2012's and 2016's both greys are ill IMO.

Last edited:
Have you guys heard of a mechanic that requires you to buy $110 - $140 worth of apparel so you can get a shot at the 4's (that's worth $200+)?

Back
Top Bottom