Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So far, it looks like Nike will be doing a normal 10:00 am EST/7:00 am PST release as if now.
1rdppc.jpg

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2016-02/air-jordan-4-retro-cement

View media item 1902319

Hit all 5 raffles at my local mall. I got a call 30 mins later from Finish Line, saying my pair is guranteed. :smokin
They said to tell my friends they will be doing guranteed pairs for a limited time. Maybe these arent as sought after as I thought. Oh well, still gonna try to double up!

Just got my confirmed size 9 ticket from my local Champs, feels good to be able to walk in day off and just buy them. I went an hour/half after they opened this morning and the guaranteed tix list was almost full except for big sizes, so cats around my way were smart to come out early today and get them. Good luck everyone, see yall Saturday 

Just got my confirmed size 9 ticket from my local Champs, feels good to be able to walk in day off and just buy them. I went an hour/half after they opened this morning and the guaranteed tix list was almost full except for big sizes, so cats around my way were smart to come out early today and get them. Good luck everyone, see yall Saturday 
Which champs in the dmv did you go to? Do you know if all champs are doing guaranteed tics? 

4's usually don't sell out in Houston when they are GR's.

Picked up black cement 4's, and Oreos late in the evening.

Just came back from entering the Finishline raffle. These look AMAZING in person. The white leather feels like the leather used on the hare 7s.

Anyone in NYC done the guranteed tickets at Champs on 42nd? How is it usually there? Hell? Big lines to get tickets? 

The lady didn't have to work today so now I can bring her to grab tix as well. 8-10 tix should b good I'm assuming...

Back
Top Bottom