Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't even feel like going to the mall  just to get a damn code from a store, someone post them:pimp:

So, you want us to do your leg work for you? Well, while we are at it, would you also like us to create an account for your and input said raffle codes? It's the least we can do for you.

Sometimes showcasing the Nike Air aint that serious. Out here looking like Aladdin 
you are too kind.
Aladdin looks ten times better.
Don't bash my childhood
laugh.gif

Aladdin didn't have a choice, they drew him that way. This guy chose to look stupid
roll.gif
Princess Jasmine, my childhood crush. 
happy.gif

Just watch the interrogation scene again and then delete your comment.
Lmfaoooooo for real tho. I know this isn't a thread about batman, but What the hell is that dude smoking ledger ******* KILLED it as joker. The insanity exuded from his pours one of the best performances of any antagonist or villain in any movie period.

View media item 1902138
Nike EU updated their release calendar, full family sizing which only usually happens on the holiday 11 releases. Nice to see there's a lot of these this side of "the pond"

They don't put the pricing unlike the US launch calendar though, that's irritating

Sorry for the ridicules question. Are these a GR? In other words, will standard footlocker's and footactions be carrying them?

Ok guys so today it begins lol, gonna call my local stores to see what the release method is for these. I really want to walk out with them instead of wait for shipping so hopefully I win a raffle on them. Leather looks kind of like the 99s, not stiff but smooth and a little wrinkly which should make them crease in the right way. 

If anyone is from the DMV in here lets create our store lists, im calling Tysons today

so my local champs is doing guaranteed tix, boutta go pick mine up now...I want these in hand, screw shipping

Back
Top Bottom