Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Don't worry, some of us down here are eating well enough to buy my pair and yours.

Good to hear. I hear so much **** on the news, both from here and DR that they make it seem like the apocalypse is coming. Actually want to go back to SJ. Went 8 yrs ago and had a great time on the island. I went to vieques but couldn't get to culebra because all the ferries were totally full.

chances are, your local FTL gonna have these.

I'm pretty sure as if they are GR like 72-10 were, the FTL's that never get anything but crappy retro GR's should be getting these too.

Already took a day off to raffle at the local spots. Get it over with. Hopefully win one of them.

I'm pretty sure as if they are GR like 72-10 were, the FTL's that never get anything but crappy retro GR's should be getting these too.

Already took a day off to raffle at the local spots. Get it over with. Hopefully win one of them.
i dont got class til 1pm tomorrow so as soon as these malls start opening up im making my rounds. i usually never enter into raffles but between all the releases this week, if i can secure these in store thats one less online drop i have to worry about come saturday

i dont got class til 1pm tomorrow so as soon as these malls start opening up im making my rounds. i usually never enter into raffles but between all the releases this week, if i can secure these in store thats one less online drop i have to worry about come saturday

Good move. As for other releases, I only want these. I will pass on the OVO's and other kicks.

Good luck to those who are getting other kicks besides these.

JJ is getting a grip of these online. Over 300 pairs in sizes 7.5 - 13.  I'll be copping my pairs there, tax free and two day shipping to CA. 
smokin.gif

These are gonna look real good with my Dark Gray Broncos SB50 Champions Trophy locker room collection hoody :pimp:

Broncos Nation! :wink:

These are gonna look real good with my Dark Gray Broncos SB50 Champions Trophy locker room collection hoody
pimp.gif

Broncos Nation!
wink.gif
Well good thing grey is a neutral color, cuz that way these can go with the next franchises bandwagon you hop on. 
laugh.gif

Only kidding

Last edited:
Should've just worn some Joggers if you were gonna do all that to show off the Nike Air lol 

Good to hear. I hear so much **** on the news, both from here and DR that they make it seem like the apocalypse is coming. Actually want to go back to SJ. Went 8 yrs ago and had a great time on the island. I went to vieques but couldn't get to culebra because all the ferries were totally full.

It's really not all bad, don't let the news distort reality. The economy isn't at it's peak, but the same thing can be said about the US economy. Some fields like the financial sector and even the pharmaceuticals to a certain extent are doing well, but others aren't and that's why people leave, because they can't find jobs in their fields. Also a lot of people find ways to do well, it's just in an underground economy (not illegal things), and these don't make it to the statistics.The government on the other hand is a different story, it's a complete disaster/circus, and that's what you hear about on the news.

I guarantee if you come back you'll definitely have a good time, and definitely check out Culebra. It's smaller than Vieques, with nicer beaches and an even more chill atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom