Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think with this whole "remastered" thing they have going on, every OG colorway they release from here on out might have Nike Air on it. Think about all the OG's we got this year, they've all had original NA branding, basically any shoe that called for NA somewhere on the shoe and was an OG got NA on it. I'm being optimistic = p
only downside is the vaulting of the 3. 

This is what they want to hear the consumer say. They throw some good quality remastered pairs out there with trash and continue to raise the prices.

I'm cutting back drastically next year and will go for the pairs I feel deserve my money when it comes to quality.
should have started cutting back this year :lol:. My first purchases this year were Chi, SBB 1s, Hare 7s and maybe Bordos that's it until November-December

Plenty of 3s have dropped recently, it'll be nice to get a break. So many others need releasing, Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

and lab series and slam dunk, and lasers 4.... if they can sell all that garbage for 250, these will sell no problem for 220. test passed
Retail price is $190, you see what I mean now.

JB is just putting it at a premium price cuz Nike Air. 88s were $40 over the average retail, and NA 1s are near 50. No test here, they know their ceiling.

Last edited:
$220? Game is out of control.
Yup. JB is really triggering me to question how much longer I want to be a member of this culture. 

Between bots, ATC services, rigged raffles, resale prices, pushing releases back, etc., I just don't know how much more of this I can take.

And this is coming from a professional with a solid income. 

$220 to Nike is out of control, but $240 to a reseller would be considered a steal.. crazy how the perspective changes once the release date passes
LMAO, like a reseller is going to charge $20 more to cop. 

Some preorder sites already have these listed at $375.

Hence why i said: "would be considered a steal"
Got it. Yeah, that's true. It would. 

I'm just pissed about the state of the culture. 

Leaving a very baaaaaaaad taste in my mouth. 

A lot of my peers (30+) are ready to call it quits and leave these shenanigans to the kids and younger dudes. 

It's simply not worth the hassle and time to buy overpriced, cheaply produced, Js. 

That paired with the fact that there's about 3-5 "must cops" a month if you're following Jordan's/Foams/Nike basketball/SBs.. Lol Nike done turned into another mortgage/rent.. Damn near gotta write it into the bills lol

I just got this notification and I instantly seen the new price tag. Shame on all of us to keep making these people richer.

Last edited:
4s with NA, 6 maroon with NA..

I'm going to call it now.. Black metallic 5 NA coming.

yes please
just do it

I would be all over this if they wouldn't probably be short-haired nubuck and still have that ugly mold |I

I wish I held onto my wearable 2000s and just restored them.

9ca0901b_NikonPics072.jpeg

haven't worn my white cement 4s so ill do the same thing i did with the cement 3s sell them then use the money for the nike airs

Or you can just wear the 12' pair now, and get the NA pair, and wear the 12' pair out over the years, and have the NA pair still fresh in the box to wear when most wearers pairs are wearing out..lol

Last edited:

the only thing i'm not sure of is if the smaller sizes have Nike Air, since from what I am seeing currently, the GS, PS, and TD currently do not have a price increase like the Men's sizes.
i still look at this as good news either way lol. repped for the info

Back
Top Bottom