Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ya'll do know that the 88's III's were $200. If you pay resell for shoes anyways, what's 20 bucks. Just saying. For $220, count me in.

Lol no offense but half of you guys online are morons.
It's not a "remastered series". Every Jordan shoe from 2015 on is remastered.
Half?

Do you see the questions asked here?

"What should I pay"?

"Wheres the link at Fam"?

"Anybody know when________"?

"Whos got them shiek codes"?

"Are these TTS  ( EVERY GD Release )"?

"Whos got those Euro links"?

"When are these dropping"?

"Can I get a LC on these Fam"?

"Whats the resell on these"?

"These limited"?

"how much are they Fam"?

"Is this a good price"?

"What should I pay for these"?

9 out of 10 people here have the education level of my left testicle.

I would also venture to say 90% of the people here are under 30

Half.  In a perfect world, In a perfect world.........

^ Bruh 
laugh.gif

I'm definitely going to try and cop. I have the 2012's and while I got them at a great price and condition, I'm still not completely satisfied with them.

I'm ready.. Will def need a pair. No surprise on price.. A classic 4 with NA, I thought they'd be more. 88s came out in '13 for $200, before all the major price hikes/remastering. I'm sure the regular retros will be an even $200 next year. My only fear is availability.. 88s were mostly online only and exclusively in store where ASG is being held.

J23 App is saying 220.

Are the normal insiders saying the same? Sounds like a guess to me.

200 I would understand, 210 maybe but if every shoe right now is 190, how to do justify a 30 dollar increase?

The laser 4s were $250 and I believe the Oreo 4s were $190 retail....I can't imagine these being less than $225 but I am betting $250.

J23 App is saying 220.

Are the normal insiders saying the same? Sounds like a guess to me.

200 I would understand, 210 maybe but if every shoe right now is 190, how to do justify a 30 dollar increase?

Why do people still seek justification from these companies?

They're greedy, and we (as a whole) are sorely lacking in self-control.

That's the justification. They know we'll pay what they charge so long as it doesn't get too crazy for the most part, so they'll find opportunities to slide a cool extra $10-50 in whenever they can.

But yeah, that $220 is being ran with universally.

Last edited:
^^^ That's it.. And why change anything? They're still selling out and making billions every year. 1s for $160-185, $190 reg retros, $220-250 for special/popular models, $400 pinnacles, $5-700 packs.. The hype is Real!

Last edited:
Not really tripping on the price. I'm just hoping to successfully obtain this shoe @ retail. $220-$250 will sound like the deal of the century when the masses strike out and these get hoarded by resellers.

Honestly while I think the wing goddess is harsh mistress when it comes to these price tags ... There are at least 50 (@ $5 a component) components that go into these (any sneaker) I can think of that would justify a $250 price tag. The over simplification of cost as 'greed' only obscures any opportunity real discussion on pricepoints. nike said it last year -- remastered retros in the Jordan brand this year would go up -$15-20 on average....creating new molds cost, re-sourcing materials cost, training new factories cost and ultimately this 'remastering' means less product.

$220.00 is better than $250.00. Not surprise by the price hike at all. This is JB's business as usual. Every year a price hike.
Yeah, but $220 is in line with the $200 for the WC3's compared to retail for GR's then. Still less than stuff like the C&C's.

They really should have dropped a proper fire red 4 with n/a first. They've done that colorway so dirty thus far...That said these are actually my favorite Jordan so I really hope they don't eff these up.

They really should have dropped a proper fire red 4 with n/a first. They've done that colorway so dirty thus far...That said these are actually my favorite Jordan so I really hope they don't eff these up.
I got my Fire Red 4s for $120. Would be okay with a remaster so I can wear the hell out of the old pair.

I hate the price tag. That being said, it won't stop me because I REALLY want these. I will not be making this decision every time moving forward tho. It's all about selective buying.

I hate the price tag. That being said, it won't stop me because I REALLY want these. I will not be making this decision every time moving forward tho. It's all about selective buying.
This. I'm looking forward to buying these and the Maroon VIs. Will probably sell off quite a few of my older retros to raise funds for Nike Air retros.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom