Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

$220? Ouch...|I

Here are the items that need fixing in order before me to spend that much on some Js:
- Midsole Paint is always cracking after a few wears
- Need to fix that ugly banana toe box
- Get the mesh right! It's supposed to be at an angle
- Plastic Wings

Dudes in here complaining about $220 while people in the SBB thread like "$330 thats a steal bro!!!"

JB is testing out this new $220 price point for the "premium" shoes first the 72-10 11s, then the NA Cement 4s; people are going to fall for it and it probably might become the norm.  

JB is testing out this new $220 price point for the "premium" shoes first the 72-10 11s, then the NA Cement 4s; people are going to fall for it and it probably might become the norm.  

Not really any "might" about it. Retail for the Gamma's was $185 2 years ago, low and behold the average retail price is now $190 :lol: It's always just a matter of time.

lol jb is passed testing bro, they been dropping jordans at $250 (selling out) almost once a month for the last 2 yrs.

Last edited:
$220? Ouch...|I

Here are the items that need fixing in order before me to spend that much on some Js:
- Plastic Wings
Don't forget the fix on the tongue. These latest retros from '12-'15 the tongue is waaay too high/long. IIf I remember correctly on the OG'that when you laced up the IV completely to the top lace hole all you could see was the upper half of the Jumpman, actually I think it was only the chest or head up. BF Bred IV's from '12 the Jumpman is almost completely noticeable.

Last edited:
For "pack" yes but not for special releases like the 72-10 11s and these.

and lab series and slam dunk, and lasers 4.... if they can sell all that garbage for 250, these will sell no problem for 220. test passed

Last edited:
$220? Ouch...
tired.gif

- Plastic Wings

An added bonus would be mesh separated from the material underneath, not stuck to it. And also maybe a heavy amount of black speckles like the OG.

This is my favorite Jordan of all time, and bringing it back w/ that NA on the back and bottom, I have to double up even @ that price. Damn you JB... 
pimp.gif

I'm going to entertain this release because of the supposed remastering and the fact that they would be my one and only JB purchase of the year. It's the second part really that will help me stomach the price tag. Just 1 pair.

I remember getting the '99 pair from Just For Feet (thanks mom).

Lol no offense but half of you guys online are morons.
It's not a "remastered series". Every Jordan shoe from 2015 on is remastered.

Lmao, we'll see about that. And you're a moron if you actually believe that every pair from 2015 was and will continue to be remastered. It was just to get people sucked back in after complaining about most of the releases in the past. People will start to forget and they will cut corners once again which they already did with some.

Remastered, just like the cheap a** pro stars were right??

We can all look at the releases this year and see which ones were actually "Remastered"

Last edited:
wow $220.00 is retail?  

oh well i will still cop!  :nthat:
This is what they want to hear the consumer say. They throw some good quality remastered pairs out there with trash and continue to raise the prices.

I'm cutting back drastically next year and will go for the pairs I feel deserve my money when it comes to quality.

Last edited:
4s with NA, 6 maroon with NA..

I'm going to call it now.. Black metallic 5 NA coming.

4s with NA, 6 maroon with NA..

I'm going to call it now.. Black metallic 5 NA coming.

This is probably true, to keep people attached to the price hike. Maybe just a couple of those tho. I can't see them throwing it all out there next year.

Makes sense to throw some releases everyone wants right in the beginning to get them to forget about that extra $30 since it will be the new price for all J retros next year.

Last edited:
This is probably true, to keep people attached to the price hike. Maybe just a couple of those tho. I can't see them throwing it all out there next year.

Makes sense to throw some releases everyone wants right in the beginning to get them to forget about that extra $30 since it will be the new price for all J retros next year.
I think with this whole "remastered" thing they have going on, every OG colorway they release from here on out might have Nike Air on it. Think about all the OG's we got this year, they've all had original NA branding, basically any shoe that called for NA somewhere on the shoe and was an OG got NA on it. I'm being optimistic = p

Back
Top Bottom