Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

2012s aren't even beater worthy. Joints are a horrible rendition of the WC 4s. 

Yeah, that's why I sold mine. They weren't comfortable enough to wear. I was shocked I got almost $200 for them, so close to this release date.

Couldn't agree more, the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever had. So glad I sold my pair last year!
I un DS mine a couple of weeks ago and it was very uncomfortable. I just don't know if it's worth buying another pair that MAY be more comfortable and has "nike air" on the back. Still trying to decide.

That's why, they sold out that year... [emoji]128568[/emoji] And people still buying them up even with the Jumpman years later.. Who knows maybe the Nike Air ones will be worth more in a couple of years.. But **** maybe the 2012's will be too .. Or maybe not [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Waiting for a call back like

F5BCGr4.gif

Imma take the L doe if I don't get a call by tonight

For those of us like myself, who are still on the fence but about to fall off.
Can we get a really good pros and cons debate going?
I have a DS pair of the last retro that won't see the light of day.
So I need some help deciding, because I'm pretty much over the NA branding being on the shoes.

If you are on the fence about this shoe then i suggest that you pass on them.

If you have to think about buying something chances are you really dont want them

Like you said your 2012's are just sitting there

Niketalk will do that to you. They get you excited for a release you dont really want and then you end up copping then you end up selling um afterwards. Believe me ive been there lol

Lol at people dumping their 2012 WC 4s, the hype was real. Don't tell me you didn't jump through hoops to cop those. How soon will people dump their 2016s when they drop WC lookin like the 99's a couple of years from now.

Last edited:
Can't wait to grab these for little bro and compare them to his 2012's. Was looking at them yesterday and Nike should be ashamed of themselves using that deep grey with barely any speckles

Lol at people dumping their 2012 WC 4s, the hype was real. Don't tell me you didn't jump through hoops to cop those. How soon will people dump the 2016s when they drop WC lookin like the 99's a couple of years from now.
Hype on those wasn't really much. It was hyped but it was greatly overshadowed by the Galaxy Foams.

Lol at people dumping their 2012 WC 4s, the hype was real. Don't tell me you didn't jump through hoops to cop those. How soon will people dump their 2016s when they drop WC lookin like the 99's a couple of years from now.
That awful online release didn't help.

Everybody hating on the 2012's like dudes wasnt defending them in 2012 til death :lol:

Sounding like a guy who was with a girl last year saying "oh shes the best girl in the world i love her! [emoji]128513[/emoji]" and now shes with another guy and now guy be like " man screw that thot she ugly and fat she aint ****! [emoji]128545[/emoji]"

Yall aint slick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom