Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

did any1 purchase from size?uk before, just want to confirm what sizes do they use on their site UK or US?

Finally got a call from 1/3 stores while I was watching Deadpool today. Happy now
happy.gif
. Also be careful y'all. A kid in brooklyn tried to steal a pair of Js in broad daylight in a craigslist exchange. This is a little off topic but here's the story. It's crazy...

http://pix11.com/2016/02/12/brookly...-arm-in-craigslist-robbery-gone-wrong-police/
Thats what happens when you try to steal kids, you get your arm chopped off! 
roll.gif

I've gotten some stuff from size? before, it's a UK company so the sizes they have listed I'm pretty sure are UK size, and when you look at their size guide UK is the first country that pops up. Kind of amazed you can just buy them right now, no issue. Hopefully that bodes well for tomorrow.

So my friend who manages finish line said they only got one 13 (I'm sure employees took other pairs) and sent me a pic and the heel is horribly scuffed

View media item 1909086
Eghck! Then tried telling me like 20,000 pairs have major defects. Guess I'm gonna try to cop somewhere else. After taking the L on the all-star foams, I can't miss out on these.

It's almost 9:30pm. I think I have officially went 0-13 in raffles. 9 in store, 13 online.

You sure these are GR? Haha.

In my area, I don't think there's enough supply as is demand. Oh well, see y'all tomorrow a little before 7a/10a.

That's a waste, small profit margin on these. Use your time to upgrade your job and make real paper.
i own a importing business. dropping off kicks to FlightClub is just one of my side hustles. ill at least get my pair for free

i own a importing business. dropping off kicks to FlightClub is just one of my side hustles. ill at least get my pair for free
Yeah good luck with that when these sit in stores. Maybe your resell pairs will move in 10 years if JB stops retroing 4s for a while
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom