Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I need to get these in-hand before I decide to keep or not. I have no doubt anyone that wants these will have zero issue getting theirs.

nah i didnt mean i get every release and hit up FC right after. only some releases but my strategy is to look for the shoes that sell fast on FC and try to scoop them up from wherever i can find them at a decent price so i can get back atleast a 30% return. my last checks for the past 2 months have been pretty solid
You own an import business and you also flip shoes?

I must have gone to the wrong business school.

I've gotten some stuff from size? before, it's a UK company so the sizes they have listed I'm pretty sure are UK size, and when you look at their size guide UK is the first country that pops up. Kind of amazed you can just buy them right now, no issue. Hopefully that bodes well for tomorrow.
did you get a footwear or apparel? i want to confirm before i pull the trigger they have size 8 9 10 11 in stock just want to make sure about the size

Thanks for the heads up. Was hoping to pick up around noon tomorrow in Houston. Not sure if thats going to happen.
You're better off trying on the SNKRS app if you're going after unclaimed pairs. If it's FCFS then you probably have a chance.

Some words of wisdom:

If some of you think selling J's for $350 a pop that cost you $240 to obtain is making $$$$, you're living in fantasy land. Moreover, a 30% profit margin on selling kicks is weak to say the least and won't do anything for you in the long run.

The only way to be somewhat successful re-selling shoes is to make an initial investment of $100K to open a brick and mortar location while having an eBay store (see Sole Supremacy). Now that's a real business.

As Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank would say to the rest of the small timers, "What you have is not a business, it's a hobby."

Ain't nothin' wrong with resellin' as a hobby. But if you want real long-term $$$$, maximize your potential, talent, and skills, find a true career, go to college (if college is for you), do everything in your power to raise capital, start a business where your profit margins are more like 70%-100% as opposed to 30%, find a mentor or two to teach you  the ropes, watch Shark Tank and The Profit on CNBC, and aim to make a six-figure income by the time you're 25 years old.

Last edited:
Size? Are starting to cancel the early orders. These super hyped here, so hopefully we get loads of pairs
Good luck everyone in the online race.

Probably like the 72-10s quantity, just mad people are copping.

ill be shocked if these are in higher demand than the 72-10 on release day

you have to remember there is no nostalgia for alot of these young shoe buyers so that 2012 pair to them is basically the same shoe as these.

some people dont care about nike air as hard as it is to believe

Last edited:
Got lucky and answered the private number. Champs out of my 6 raffles hit me up. Anyone have a coupon code for Champs lol?

did you get a footwear or apparel? i want to confirm before i pull the trigger they have size 8 9 10 11 in stock just want to make sure about the size
I got footwear, tried logging back into my size? account to verify the size I got but couldn't for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure it was the UK size displayed on the site but as someone else said apparently they're canceling early orders so I guess just wait it out or call/email them to verify in the meantime.

Last edited:
ill be shocked if these are in higher demand than the 72-10 on release day

you have to remember there is no nostalgia for alot of these young shoe buyers so that 2012 pair to them is basically the same shoe as these.

some people dont care about nike air as hard as it may seem.
I honestly don't care too much for the nike air. I'm just copping because they finally did the speckling and grey justice on this pair.

They are still making calls here in SoCal. Panorama called for a GS size. Now i just need to lock my size 11

Some words of wisdom:

If some of you think selling J's for $350 a pop that cost you $240 to obtain is making $$$$, you're living in fantasy land. Moreover, a 30% profit margin on selling kicks is weak to say the least and won't do anything for you in the long run.

The only way to be somewhat successful re-selling shoes is to make an initial investment of $100K to open a brick and mortar location while having an eBay store (see Sole Supremacy). Now that's a real business.

As Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank would say to the rest of the small timers, "What you have is not a business, it's a hobby."

Ain't nothin' wrong with resellin' as a hobby. But if you want real long-term $$$$, maximize your potential, talent, and skills, find a true career, go to college (if college is for you), do everything in your power to raise capital, start a business where your profit margins are more like 70%-100% as opposed to 30%, find a mentor or two to teach you  the ropes, watch Shark Tank and The Profit on CNBC, and aim to make a six-figure income by the time you're 25 years old.
clearly you didnt read that i own a importing business and shoes is a side hustle which can be looked as a hobby as well. 30% of something is better then nothing.  not to mention i got about 60k invested in the stock market. im not trying to one up anybody but there sure are alot of haters on this board.  i just focus on being consistent and provide for my family when it comes to money.  all im planning to do with the white cement 4s is just get rid of my extras so i can get my cost down as much as possible for the pair i plan on wearing

did your order 
Size? Are starting to cancel the early orders. These super hyped here, so hopefully we get loads of pairs
Good luck everyone in the online race.
did your order got cancelled? and if you have any info do they display UK or US size?

Some words of wisdom:

30 percent margins are very good. the problem with shoes is that its not consistent and you don't get enough quantity. somebody I know is a multi-millionaire online watch reseller. I don't think his margins are more than 30-40 percent but the volume is there. 

Last edited:

Some words of wisdom:

clearly you didnt read that i own a importing business and shoes is a side hustle which can be looked as a hobby as well. 30% of something is better then nothing.  not to mention i got about 60k invested in the stock market. im not trying to one up anybody but there sure are alot of haters on this board.  i just focus on being consistent and provide for my family when it comes to money.  all im planning to do with the white cement 4s is just get rid of my extras so i can get my cost down as much as possible for the pair i plan on wearing
If shoes are your side hustle, then it's a good thing. I'm talkin about those who rely on re-selling shoes as their main source of income. You got investments, you own an import business, you drivin' down costs to improve your net gain....I aint mad atcha bro...you doin' what you supposed to do.

Back
Top Bottom