Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Um eatin.... my kids in bed... I'm hitting the door at 5.... Pool chair,some grub and rocket..... I'm taking my spot.... :rolleyes

Try refreshing. If that doesn't work, update the app if you haven't done so already. If it still doesn't work, try shutting off your phone, wait 15 secs, then restart.

Still not there? Delete the app and download it again from the App Store.
Worked. Thanks

89.4% of all FC prices are "What the **** is that guy thinking."
you wouldnt be hating when you are the one receiving those checks and ppl are buying the shoes at a high price. im certainly not mad, i mhappy when i get those 4 figure checks every week

i want to try my luck (slim chances) with the ndc ovo drawing. if i strike out on that i'm pretty sure white cements will be sold out by then smh

you wouldnt be hating when you are the one receiving those checks and ppl are buying the shoes at a high price. im certainly not mad, i mhappy when i get those 4 figure checks every week
what was the last shoe you sent in bulk to fc? 

Last edited:

FC had a full size run a couple of days ago all priced at $350-$450. now they only have a sz 9 left.  what does that mean genius?
word but thats early pairs. If they sit, no one's gonna cop from flightclub after the release. at least not until they sell out.

could be worth it tho but depends how long they sit.

Last edited:
i want to try my luck (slim chances) with the ndc ovo drawing. if i strike out on that i'm pretty sure white cements will be sold out by then smh
Just return one if you hit on both 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

If you go for the OVO, there is still a huge chance you can get the cements afterward.

If you go for the cements, there is no chance to get the OVO afterward.

FC had a full size run a couple of days ago all priced at $350-$450. now they only have a sz 9 left.  what does that mean genius?
Don't get tight, bro.

Go get that check...like I do.

FC is money. I take them in and 9 times out of 10 they sell the same day.

how u get checks every week then 

I thought u were moving like every jordan release to flightclub and making 1k a week. was about to be like damn thats good.
nah i didnt mean i get every release and hit up FC right after. only some releases but my strategy is to look for the shoes that sell fast on FC and try to scoop them up from wherever i can find them at a decent price so i can get back atleast a 30% return. my last checks for the past 2 months have been pretty solid

Back
Top Bottom