Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Copped off NDC with my 20 percent code. $191 after taxes, trying to cancel my SNKRS order now

anyone else not able to add anything to the cart on the nike store? been trying for over an hour with no luck!

Last edited:
I'm real iffy seeing all these quality issues. I know it's that way with every release but since I don't own any other IV's, may not be the best choice.

Went 1/2 on raffles, which is cool with me since I only wanted 1. Sounding like NDC/SNKRS was a bit hectic, so I'm glad I got off my *** at 8 and went to the the store :lol:

As for the quality of the shoes: They're okay. Better than some other Nikes/Jordans I've seen but nothing spectacular and definitely not what I'd usually expect from a 190€ shoe. I don't regret getting them in any way but they kind of showed me again why I lost much of the interest I once had in Nikes. They should really take a cue from other brands with regards to the quality they put out.

Pretty much how I feel now that I have them in hand as well. They're enough of an improvement over the 2012 in every way except the shape for me to keep this version, but there is still room for more.

Can't wait to go pick my pair up from champs. To those who already copped, how's the leather?

I know people have commented on this already, but it's stiff yet soft on my pair. You can see the grain of it, pressing down will show signs of give on most parts of the upper, and the toebox is very malleable, but the leather is overall fairly thin and the heel is stiff. It's passable, overall. Good enough to hold on to.

Some pictures of things I mentioned:

View media item 1909429

View media item 1909430

Last edited:
So I just got my pair in hand from FNL.

Had the dreaded blue ink on one shoe. It was like a faint curved arc between the wing and where the lining meets the upper. I am kicking myself for not taking a picture, but I knew I could remove it.

Got home and literally 1 second with a magic eraser tool care of it. You could totally lick you thumb and wipe it off.

Heard an employee say "we sent a lot of pairs back". Thats probably adding to the chaos. Outlet pairs will be lit.

This is an honest question... Why do people think these are going to sit?  I know the $220 price tag is high, but I don't think they will be available come tomorrow (which is what I imagine when someone says they will sit).  I know Nike and other sites will probably put more sizes up soon, just because they had Tech difficulties.  People might be able to go to a store now and cop, but again, I still don't think they will be there tomorrow!  That's just my opinion... thoughts?
Once the ppl who won multiple raffles don't show up and the broke boys who copped more than one return their pears yhere will be plenty at retail stores. Ebay will also be flooded with these for retail or near retail after a week

NDC desktop still says fsr? I wanna get another pair but don't have another account. Don't wanna risk getting my order from snkrs cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom