Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone get a shipping confirmation email yet from Finishline? When I check my order status w/ my order number it says shipped and provides a tracking number but for some reason I never got an email.

Last edited:
Heard from people here that these are gonna sit.. Where can I get more pairs? I need a couple more sizes.

Last edited:
Ya'll probably think I'm crazy, but the area between the "K" and "E" where there wasn't any speckling was bugging me so much I hand to take matters into my own hands. lol

The right shoe didn't turn out that great, but the left shoe looks good. 

Before

After

Also, if these are THE Jordan you prefer.. Why wouldn't you buy 8 pairs? They release every 4-6 years and it's not even guaranteed you'll get them lol. I would definitely keep 8 pairs if I had access to them and everyone around me was taken care of. I'm surprised people acting like this is a bad thing lol. That collection was enchanting.

Ya'll probably think I'm crazy, but the area between the "K" and "E" where there wasn't any speckling was bugging me so much I hand to take matters into my own hands. lol

Before
View media item 1911372
After
View media item 1911373
still looks good though :nthat:

would not have noticed til you said something , but now once you see it you cant un-see it

Considering the quality of the 2012s in comparison to the 2016s, the value of 2012s should officially be reduced as of yesterday.

IMO, the pricing should be $160 for a DS pair and $120 for VNDS.

I see them on Craigslist for around $180 used but if you know how to negotiate you should be able to cop them for $150 or less from a motivated seller.

Literally Checked my email and SNKR 5 min ago no shipping, put my phone down start playing madden 16, phone beep just received notification its shipping with tracking # and should be here the 18th!

Very happy. Now to ensure my pair is a good pair and I'll be as satisfied as a suckling baby with a clean to titty full of milk!

Off to my ladies now to suckle on hers!

Last edited:
still looks good though
nthat.gif

would not have noticed til you said something , but now once you see it you cant un-see it
Yeah, once I noticed it, my eye just kept going back to that empty spot
ohwell.gif

just spoke to nike about my shipping delayed,
i was informed that my order is ready to ship the problem with delay was from overwhelmed shipping in there part,, my order is expected to ship Monday and arrive Tuesday with my next day air I purchased, they did discount my shipping to free next day air ,

a closed mouth don't get fed

First time my NDC order shipped, left Memphis, and I've yet to receive an email.

EL OH EL

Glad the Mrs. pair is on the way :pimp:

just spoke to nike about my shipping delayed,
i was informed that my order is ready to ship the problem with delay was from overwhelmed shipping in there part,, my order is expected to ship Monday and arrive Tuesday with my next day air I purchased, they did discount my shipping to free next day air ,

a closed mouth don't get fed

My SNKRS order shipped, check your order statuses.

Good ish fellas

You keeping both pair @jeesewalls? Lol

Before
View media item 1911372
After
View media item 1911373

Its funny cause Nike must of thought the same thing. Check out these screen shots from SNKRS.
View media item 1911402View media item 1911403
They clearly added speckle in the close up of the NA. The other pic you can easily tell it isnt there lol

Ya'll need to chill with the shipping from nike... They got tons of releases this weekend plus regular orders.

Got a notification on both SNKRS accounts that both my orders shipped. Doubt they will be delivered on the 18th (according to the Nike info), since the UPS information says 3 Day Select. Despite tomorrow being a holiday, UPS is not closing any operations, and will be fully functioning, which would put the packages here in Los Angeles by the 17th, not the 18th. UPS tracking hasn't posted delivery date, by tonight I'm sure it will. Hoping for the 17th, since I am flying to Miami early on the 18th, and would like to take them with me on this upcoming trip. 

Ya'll need to chill with the shipping from nike... They got tons of releases this weekend plus regular orders.
Lol it happens every release... Guys, go outside and do something... Unless you live on the East Coast then I'm sorry for your crap weather

Last edited:
Was your email titled shipping date changed?
Nike always do this as, no need to panic. I always get that email.

Not guna lie, that email had me kinda shook. Had to call up customer service to make sure everything was ok XD

Back
Top Bottom