Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Legit was reading about people's orders getting shipped out when what do you know, I get a notification.....they'll be here the 18th lol

$220 for these is an absolute farce. You guys are sheep 
roll.gif
If you consider the time value of money then it's not.
But considering that the Jordan 4 Retro Baseball Cleats retail for $95, it does seem that the price is a bit much.  Wouldn't the baseball cleats cost more to manufacture?  The profit margins at $220 must be astronomical.

When the '88 3s are selling for crazy resale, Nike probably figures to catch some of that margin on these shoes. Can't blame them for charging $220, didn't stop people from waiting in line, refreshing app, and paying.
88 iii sells for so much because they were limited in quantities compared to these.  no way the wc 4 will be worth as much.  by the time all the pairs are gone jb will probably do another release version of these in the future..

@deepspin

yes fam ,, i was thinking of purchasing 1 pair of these 2016 cw4
and the master 12s, but ill pass on the 12s and keeping 2 pairs of the 89 cw4s love them

Has anyone been to the LA SNKRS station today? They just did another RSVP and I signed up for later tonight buts is 80 miles away. Was wondering if anyone's been today and do they have anything worth the drive?? Please let me know if you were there today. Thanks....

When the '88 3s are selling for crazy resale, Nike probably figures to catch some of that margin on these shoes. Can't blame them for charging $220, didn't stop people from waiting in line, refreshing app, and paying.

88 iii sells for so much because they were limited in quantities compared to these.  no way the wc 4 will be worth as much.  by the time all the pairs are gone jb will probably do another release version of these in the future..
I didn't get from his post, that he was implying the IV's will resale for the same thing as 88 III's . He was saying the exact thing you're saying that the resale price of the limited 88 III showed demand for the product. They responded by GR'ing this release.

All gone here as well.... The Beast Came Out.... Fat old dudes in line like, yal w8n on a 11.5....

Last edited:
When did they do another ravp. How u find out
about 30 minutes ago on twitter. I reserved for 8pm, but someone said yesterday that OVO's and Cements were gone. Do you think they woulda left more inventory for Sunday? The drive is so far that I'm debating cancelling it unless someone on here has gone today and can say whats there first hand

I didn't get from his post, that he was implying the IV's will resale for the same thing as 88 III's . He was saying the exact thing you're saying that the resale price of the limited 88 III showed demand for the product. They responded by GR'ing this release.
what threw me off was comparing the iii resell value and the msrp of the actual shoe.  the difference is huge considering the iii 88 go for $800

Current resell prices on the '88 3s are waaaaayy overpriced. Don't be stupid and pay over $400 for those. They're not even comfortable to wear. It's made the exact same way as the 2011 WC 3s. All you're paying for is the NA logo. If you want NA on your kicks, there's plenty of remastered NA retros to choose from nowadays plus more are coming.

Save your hard earned cash. Only way I'd obtain '88s is through a trade that's heavily in MY favor.

what threw me off was comparing the iii resell value and the msrp of the actual shoe.  the difference is huge considering the iii 88 go for $800
800? Is this true?
No, that's an over-exaggeration. Avg prices are more likely to be found in the $450-600 range for DS pair. Motivated sellers on CL will probably price them around $350-400.

Last edited:
No, that's an over-exaggeration. Avg prices are more likely to be found in the $450-600 range for DS pair. Motivated sellers on CL will probably price them around $350-400.
That's what I thought. Where the hell did he come up with that $800 number fc? Lol

flight club prices for a sz9-9.5 is 800-900 and their customers dont hesitate to pay those prices especially those rich celebrities that live in LA.  been doing bussiness with FCLA and they are making me $$$$ right now....

The 88's were 200 when most retro's were 160, luckily JB didn't hit us for 230.

SNKRS shipping confirmation :smokin now the wait....

Last edited:
flight club prices for a sz9-9.5 is 800-900 and their customers dont hesitate to pay those prices especially those rich celebrities that live in LA.  been doing bussiness with FCLA and they are making me $$$$ right now....
Ok well if flight club sells them for that price u can find them for half of that lol

Last edited:

Those paying $800 for them are not the norm. Only FC can get away with selling them for that price. Put the 88's on Ebay and you'll see far different results. Average buyer isn't willing to pay $800.

Back
Top Bottom