Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Current resell prices on the '88 3s are waaaaayy overpriced. Don't be stupid and pay over $400 for those. They're not even comfortable to wear. It's made the exact same way as the 2011 WC 3s. All you're paying for is the NA logo. If you want NA on your kicks, there's plenty of remastered NA retros to choose from nowadays plus more are coming.

Save your hard earned cash. Only way I'd obtain '88s is through a trade that's heavily in MY favor.I
I actually think they're less comfortable than the 2011 WC 3's.  They feel much stiffer to me.  But I also think the prices jumped when JB announced that the III was going in the vault.  Prices skyrocketed on the BC 3 as well and the quality on those are horrible too.

I just did a quick search on most recent sold pairs of '88 3s and they sold for as low as $227 to a high of about $520, with only ONE sz 10.5 DS pair selling for $690.

Average sold prices are falling in the $350-400 range.

Those paying $800 for them are not the norm. Only FC can get away with selling them for that price. Put the 88's on Ebay and you'll see far different results. Average buyer isn't willing to pay $800.
its all in the hype.  flight club is the mecca of shoes.  shoes put on ebay would sell for half of what fc would sell for back when i started putting jordans up for auction.  the 555 positive 100% feedback on ebay is helping sell the shoes higher except it is still nowhere close to FC ha.....

what threw me off was comparing the iii resell value and the msrp of the actual shoe.  the difference is huge considering the iii 88 go for $800

yes.  shoeheads know better than to buy anything from FC lol.  its only the non shoe heads that have money that buy FC rape prices only when  shoeheads build up enough hype in them to buy it lol....
Well maybe u shouldn't say that they go for $800 then.

Last edited:
Well maybe u shouldn't say that they go for $800 then.
dealing with fc selling over $10,000 of my shoes theyre overpiced amount is pretty accurate and they do sell for that amount.  if i had a second DS pair of 88 iii they would have been sent to fc and have them sell it for me by now...

I just took in 5k worth of shoes and by the time I got home...they were all sold 
nthat.gif

FC>

Don't know why people panic and undercut each other. Let FC do the work and take the risk.

It's not like p4p who knowingly buys and sells UAs mixed in with retail pairs and doesn't let their customers know.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to chill with the shipping from nike... They got tons of releases this weekend plus regular orders.
people freak out about everything.  All star weekend is always this way    plus  you add a holiday monday  and  it creates issues for Nike.

I just quickly combed through Craigslist LA and OC and resellers are HOPING to get $320 on average, in order to make a quick profit of slightly less than $100.

1 in 50 sneakerheads will pay that price, imo. And the one person who pays $320 probably has enough disposable income to not even trip.

I can almost guarantee a month from now, prices on Craigslist will drop to $250-260 when resellers realize they're overstock ain't movin.

IMO, the only Jordans that move for a solid profit nowadays in this revamped aftermarket landscape are older retros that are either 1) coveted, 2) rare, or 3) super limited. If I were a re-seller, I'd be looking to re-sell DS or VNDS pairs of Cool Grey 4s, Black Cement 3s, select pairs of Kobe 4s and 5s, doernbecher 3s & 4s, Raging Bull 5s, etc. AND recent OG colorways that are always going to be in demand on an aftermarket level no matter the landscape (i.e., OG 1s, 11s).

If I were a re-seller, I'd be going hard at those ugly Yeezy boots that look like the Bearpaws that women be rockin on the cheap lol

I just took in 5k worth of shoes and by the time I got home...they were all sold 
nthat.gif
Can you send us a screen shot of your invoice that proves your moving this kind of quantity with them in such a short amount of time? I'm sure FC provides you with a record of your consignment transactions.

Dropped off a few kicks at FC yesterday and tons of people were bringing in Cements. I was at NT an hour before and there were still A LOT of pairs with no lines. Havent followed the topic really but these were hard to get?

Dropped off a few kicks at FC yesterday and tons of people were bringing in Cements. I was at NT an hour before and there were still A LOT of pairs with no lines. Havent followed the topic really but these were hard to get?
Yes at first  but  if people wanted them and were patient anyone could have copped them.   A lot of people slept and now are regretting  it.

If I were a re-seller, I'd be going hard at those ugly Yeezy boots that look like the Bearpaws that women be rockin on the cheap lol

People buy those its tons of these here...

Last edited:

nthat.gif

FC>

Don't know why people panic and undercut each other. Let FC do the work and take the risk.

It's not like p4p who knowingly buys and sells UAs mixed in with retail pairs and doesn't let their customers know.
but them holding a g of that would bother me.  Anyways whats UA and p4p?

Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.

Last edited:

Ya'll probably think I'm crazy, but the area between the "K" and "E" where there wasn't any speckling was bugging me so much I hand to take matters into my own hands. lol

The right shoe didn't turn out that great, but the left shoe looks good. 

Before

After
You triggered my OCD so bad that I ended up doing it too... Thanks lol.

Back
Top Bottom