Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If I have to buy just 4 shoes this year barring any surprise release, it would be banned 1s, the flu game, 12s, space jams 11s and this Wc4. So far im 1 of 4. How bout you guys. What's your 4 guys?
4 pairs of don beaches at retail and flip them for 1300.  when are the space jams coming out......

Really disappointed at the quality of these. First pair of Jordan's in over 5 years and paying $220 for these was criminal. I just hope the midsole won't crack too bad on these.

yes i agree that property in the right way to go with investments but FC can still bring in some side cash that makes it worth while. heres a bigger picture of one of my invoices from last month
it seems jb is trying to stop the resell market regardless of the reason why people buy their shoes on RD either to wear them or resell them. there is an unbelievable amount of WC4 everywhere FC, ebay, craigslist not to mention the fact that mostly everyone that wanted them already have a pair. even if the resellers were to unload these it is doubtful they made any money that wouldve made it worth all the work and effort to sell all their pairs. JB was smart on this one, they released so many pairs that all the money went in their pocket and less in the resell market.

Debating the double up on these. Might have to pull the trigger if I can get under retail. Still mad Nike wouldn't take my discount code

Nah it's Jordan Brand wanting to justify a reason to rerelease the same sneaker in under a decade lol. But yeah I remember I was so for bringing back the Nike Air on the heel tabs back.
those were the days when everyone was complaining about the jumpman. now everyone got what they wanted and then some. wonder what is next big thing to happen.  wouldnt mind releasing a bunch of PE jordans....

How are you guys lacing your 4s? Do you do the tied lacing or untied lacing? Anyone have pics on how they do their 4s? 

im also interested to see how's everyone lacing since the laces are really long, my first pair of 4s

Last edited:

thread went into chit real quick, turned into a flex-a-thon.

We get it, you guys all rich, all hustlers, pimps, blah blah blah etc.....

Instead y'all need to grow TF up 
"the game never changes....only the players do"  welcome to niketalk and the internet
ohwell.gif

Still no ship email and order status still says preparing to ship [emoji]128553[/emoji]

2 of my pairs got shipment emails last night. One says "prepare to ship". I'm guessing they are swamped with orders. I;m guessing they will ship tomorrow.

Money still hasnt left my accouny and no shipping info from NDC am I SOL?

Edt: nvm litteraly just got shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
I slept on these, i wanna buy these resell since these flew off shelves i thought people would sleep. These going for $375 on flight club, whats actual resale? really want a pair fam

I slept on these, i wanna buy these resell since these flew off shelves i thought people would sleep. These going for $375 on flight club, whats actual resale? really want a pair fam
right now, these are pretty much close to retail as they are still on shelves in some areas.. 

Cats comparing stock increases to sneakers?
roll.gif

You can tell who doesn't have money in stock and understand the way the system works. Cats talking about gains on sneakers?
laugh.gif
there are pairs that skyrocketed from retail that was beneficial for me

1)dmp

2)royal 1

3)lightning 4

5)bin 5

6)raging bull pack

some that were regretingly passed on

1)flip 'nike air' 6

2)miro 7

all of these were purchased at retail and some went up to 2K each as the average is 1.5K.  pretty cool when this happens......

THIS THIS & THIS. Pickyourshoes.com had the illest inventory of shoes I've ever seen online and it's not even close

I picked up playoff 8s, maroon 5s, metallic 5s, playoff 12s, and military 4s there for retail (and maybe under but I don't remember) and it was beautiful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom