Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

yo Trump and Cruz.. if you guys get this thread locked before I find a pair for my boy I'm going to be upset lol.. you guys should probably network.. you seem to have similar investing strategies and both doing well.  
I'm just a broke mexican who lives in the hood, bro.

If he's a 10.5 I can help.

What I said was hostile? really?

Don't be too sensitive
you're coming off like a prick though.

You're trying too hard to make us believe everything you type and coming off mad because you didn't get a pair?

I dunno. I really don't care.

I've "resold" FSRs of shoes on here for $20 over retail, sometimes below retail, to help out NT.

I owe 137k on my property with a estimated value of 700k and rising (thank you, gentrification)

If I can make $20 a pair and buy 100 pairs thru texting...why not?

Back to the shoes.

Open a thread in general and TEACH us how to inherit wealth and keep it.
FYI, I doubled up. Wanna see a pic?

Keep in mind, whether it's you or someone else who starts off bragging about how many pairs you re-sell, I and others here will comment. Remember this homie, YOU began the dialogue. I only responded.

Carry on brotha.

Loving what you did with the toebox, but why the additional speckles? Make them look more like OG's I presume?

Yep, wanted them to look as OG as possible. I felt like the back tabs had more speckles than the wings and midsole. The 1989 white cement 4s are possibly my favorite shoes in the Jordan line and wanted them to look as close to those as possible.

FYI, I doubled up. Wanna see a pic?

Keep in mind, whether it's you or someone else who starts off bragging about how many pairs you re-sell, I and others here will comment. Remember this homie, YOU began the dialogue. I only responded.

Carry on brotha.
Fair enough.

I completely understand about the hate towards re-sellers, i say f them to lol
the re-sellers don't understand that some of us don't get to cop because yall buy them all to make profit when we just want to wear them,

@jkallday I think that's your screen name,, do you bro , just show respect there's some fellow sneakerheads that struck out because of ppl like you, that's why there's beef

like i said do you bro, just respect shoe game , don't come here to show off
we don't care bruh
yeh dont worry. i barely re-sell any of the newer retros. im always consigning shoes released before 2013. i only moved some white cements so i can get my pair that i want to wear for free. i def respect the shoe game and im not trying to come here and make ppl hate me. we all share the same passion and thats for the shoes

is it just me or are these 89 white cement 4s heavy shoes?
compared to 3s 6s these 4s are really cement lol
love my pair not hating

is it just me or are these 89 white cement 4s heavy shoes?
compared to 3s 6s these 4s are really cement lol
love my pair not hating
the retro IVs have always been heavier. i noticed it w/ the columbia IVs.  i think it's due to that midsole.

How are you guys lacing your 4s? Do you do the tied lacing or untied lacing? Anyone have pics on how they do their 4s? 

How did this thread become a brag-a-thon? If you come into the thread showing pairs you bought to flip, expect backlash because there are people who didn't get any pairs and will be stuck paying more for the same item. Why come into the thread to rub it in other people's faces?

# respect

Back
Top Bottom